Deter Motor Company

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing personal attention

They do excellent service, they know me and take care of us amazingly well! Wouldn't trust my family of cars anywhere else!

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Julie Fischer, Service Manager -

Nice, neat waiting area.

A place to sit while waiting. Friendly personnel to stop & say hi. Hot coffee offered. Sales person sat & visited with me.

Dealer response

We appreciate your input, Kent. Glad to hear that you were impressed with the service we offer here at Deter Motors. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Julie Fischer, Service Manager -

Good service

The sale staff was excellent and very helpful especially with the title issues. We were excited about the free oil changes

Dealer response

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, David. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing a high level of quality as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Elvis Haas, GSM - determotorgsm@hotmail.com

I'm very happy!

Wanting to keep our business in Atlantic, Tom Cappel treated me very good! He took plenty of time with me, was professional, answered all of my questions and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I bought. He is providing great service even after I signed the dotted line! Kate was very thorough with all of the financial arrangements and made sure I understood the whole process. A friendly young woman who knows her job! Every employee I met made me feel very welcome and were comfortable and approachable to talk to. Brad reassured me about my choice in vehicles which is quite a reach from Fords all my life! Ha! After my first day of driving it, I know I made an excellent choice in the Buick Encore! I will surely do business at Deter's again! Kind Regards

Dealer response

Kimberly, It's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy ! It does not surprise us that Tom and Kate went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such great assets to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Elvis Haas, GSM - determotorgsm@hotmail.com

Service & Engine Light

Serviced and investigated engine light. Found the part causing the engine light and it had been previously replaced. Able to get replacement part for free.

Dealer response

Randy, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Julie Fischer, Service Manager -

Great staff, great service and great waiting area

Fast, friendly service and comfortable waiting area. Thorough explanation of work done. I really appreciate the staff and have every confidence they will do the work needed and not add repairs that are not necessary.

Dealer response

Hi Sherry and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Deter Motors. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Julie Fischer, Service Manager -

Trailhawk purchase

Good professional patient responses front Gerhard, worked with on my time frame and didn't push, appreciated that my word was good instead of a down payment when it came time to order the car, thanks, gerhard

Dealer response

Dennis, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Before your next visit, please find us on Facebook. You'll find the latest exclusive specials offered only to our likers! We look forward to working with you in the future.Elvis Haas, GSM - determotorgsm@hotmail.com

Superb Dealership!

I enjoy the friendly faces, smiles, and always willing to help you from the people that work at Deter Motor! I feel that the work that is done on my car is top notch, and that I can trust that the workers take the best care of my vehicle possible.

Dealer response

Marsha, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook before you drop by! Julie Fischer, Service Manager -

Great customer service

We have always received friendly and professional service at Deter. They have a great staff and do an excellent job.

Dealer response

What an enjoyable review to read,Clifton! I'm happy to hear you left our dealership satisfied with the service we provide. Don't hesitate to call or stop in should you have any additional questions or concerns. Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook to gain access to our exclusive specials. Julie Fischer, Service Manager -

fast promt service

easy scheduling, everything was done on time, and always explain anything else that may need attention appreciate having a loaner vehicle to drive while service is being done

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review,Bradley. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience with us. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook page.Julie Fischer, Service Manager -