Montrose Westside Auto Campus

(4.7) 645 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

645 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Montrose Westside Auto Campus from DealerRater.com
  • Happy New owner of s 2014 RAM

Bob McClure was an awesome hardworking young man! He did an amazing job taking my trade and getting me into my new RAM HEMI! I would definitely do bus...iness with Bob again!

• Great Experience

My salesmen Matt was very helpful and knowledgeable during my new lease purchase. I would cone back anytime for another vehicle. Montrose mazda is the... place to be

• New Purchase

I want to thank Antwon Taylor for helping me and making the process to purchase my vehicle easy. Thanks to Montrose I have a safe, reliable vehicle to... transport myself and family.

• Great experience!

Such a great experience at Montrose Mazda. Our sales rep was Matt Radeff and he was great, Extremely knowledgeable! We were not there very long and Ma...tt made it such an easy decision and a fast process. We absolutely love our new Mazda CX-5! We will definitely be back to do business with Matt in the future.

• Best Car Buying Experience

Montrose Auto Group in the Westside on Brookpark Road. Is an excellent dealership to buy a car. My agent Matt was phenomenal and listened to my needs ...and helped every step of the way! Everyone was kind and really wants to help you drive off in a better car! I highly recommend this dealership to everyone! And a major plus is the fact that they have beautiful cars to buy, visit Montrose Auto Group on Brookpark Road you will be glad you did.

Overall Experience

• A Great Experience at Montrose Westside Auto.

The sales people at Montrose are knowledgeable, attentive and helpful. From the moment I arrived the customer service was superb. I found exactly what... I was looking for in a vehicle and I am very happy with my choice. I highly recommend Montrose to others.

• Great experience

Our sales associate, Jessica S, was outstanding. Jessica was very attentive and worked to address all of our concerns. The manager, Antwan, checked i...n with us on multiple occasions and wanted to make sure we had a great experience. Highly recommend Montrose Land Rover.

• Buying a Car

Jessica is a great asset to the Montrose Auto Group. She is professional, friendly and efficient. She answered all my questions and made sure I had a ...great experience. She did a great job!

Overall Experience

• Right kind of buying experience

Enjoyed working with Jessica and the team at Montrose Westside Land Rover. Jessica and her manager, Tom were personable, engaging and most importantly... transparent. I never felt pressured and I felt the deal we came to was fair. We didn't spend time haggling and they accepted my feedback and worked with me.

• Great Dealership

Matt Radeff is an excellent sales associate. He is a fair negotiator and is not high pressure. He explained the features on the car in an easy to unde...rstand manner. I would buy a future car from Matt.

Montrose Westside Auto Campus