New 866-246-6093 Dealer Website
Used 888-460-8918 Email Dealer
Service 866-480-8179

Average based on 266 reviews.
  • We'll be back for sure!!

Truly the best overall car buying experience! Had no pressure from the salesman or staff with making our decision to purchase from there. Very professional! The process went quickly and we were on the road in no time, enjoying our new/used car.

• Highly Recommended Dealership and Salesman

I truly enjoyed the buying experience because of the dealership and salesman. The people in the dealership were very friendly and helpful. My salesman (Mr. Steve Cseke) handled the transaction with ease and was able to take care of any issues that arose. If you are in the market for a Buick or a GMC, visit this dealership and ask for Steve, you won't be disappointed.

• Very Satisfied Customer

Axelrod Buick has always treated me like family with superior customer service from all departments.

• Thanks Dale!'

It was a rocky start but once we ironed out an issue with a different Salesman and started working with Dale it was a much better experience! He really kept me from leaving a car that I loved 2 times. He went above and beyond as well as his manager Jamie. Thank you both. The STS is a wonderful car.. I really do love it!!

• Lease buy out

Quick simple to the point process. Didn't interfere with busy schedules. Steve is easy to work with. Treats you like family. No pressure.

• Quick and Easy Process-Satisfied Customer

I had done my research online and narrowed down my options before entering the dealership. Gary was my sales associate who was very kind and courteous. He was prompt in retrieving the cars that I was interested in test driving. He was more than happy to answer any questions and make his suggestions about my choices without pressure. Once I decided, he assisted in making my car buying process quick and simple. I was extremely pleased with my experience with Gary and the team at Axelrod. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a fair and honest car buying process.

• My Acadia

The service dept. team are the best!! They took care of my maint. tires, oil, and checks and repairs made to my vehicle Thank you

• Pleasant experience

This dealership knows how to treat their customers. Their sales staff is very pleasant and knowledgable. We would definitely recommend them and return there ourselves again"

• Made it well worth the visit

I had no intention of purchasing a vehicle that particular day... was simply looking before making a decision my first stop, my first test drive, I own a truck... and I thought I wasnt ready.. Steve made the experience so hassle free that 3.5 hrs had past and I had not noticed. Steve, Great Guy, Great Job!

• Axelrod review

excellant service, I would recommend Axelrod Buick and GMC to anybody, met the owner very nice service!!