New 877-337-2189 Dealer Website
Used 866-419-3945 Email Dealer
Service 888-344-8780

Average based on 30 reviews
  • Kelly Mazda is the best!

We want to thank you guys for the repeat business! You're positive review is much appreciated.

We dealt with Kelly 10 years ago when we bought our Tribute. They were great then and we had no doubts that we would get another great deal now. Sean Dolphin was so helpful. We never felt pressured and he answer all of our questions honestly. I don't believe we've ever had a better car buying experience. Thank you, Kelly and Sean!

• I purchased a Mazda CX5. Worked with Brian Cole.

Brian Cole was nothing short of being great. His time, patience, expertise and professionalism was outstanding. Overall Kelly Mazda I would recommend to anyone interested buying a MAZDA.

Hal, thank you for the nice review. It was a smooth deal for both of us. I enjoyed working with you. Thanks for the business and thanks for choosing Kelly Mazda

• Excellent Service

Thanks a million for the good words. Sean is sensational and appreciates the comments. Thank you for your business.

I worked with Sean Dolphin. He was friendly and went out of his way to get to know me and my needs. He hooked me up with a car that suits my needs within just a couple of days! I highly recommend contacting Sean.

• New Mazda 3 Owner

Sean Dolphin was wonderful throughout the whole process. I got my dream car and they got a customer for life. Great place, great price, great people!

Hey, Erin! So glad to hear you're loving your new Mazda3 and thanks for the online vote of confidence.

• Great service

Sean Dolphin was very helpful in the buying process. Offered a great price for my trade in and was great at explaining everything. Overall, a fantastic buying experience. I would definitely recommend Kelly Mazda to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Thanks for the great review. That Nissan Juke was a super nice trade in. Congrats on finding it before anyone else did! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you.

• A GOOD USED CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE

I was looking for a used car for my daughter, went to cars.com and found a very nice Mazda CX-5 at the Kelly Dealership in Scranton. Sean Dolphin was the salesperson who talked to us both online and in person. He is friendly, honest and up front. We love the car, got a good price and took it home. I have been a Toyota person in the past after 8 Toyota's my next car will be a Mazda after the great sales and service they provide. Thanks Sean and Kelly Motors!

Tom, your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for the business. We are looking forward to upgrading you to a Mazda when you get tired of that Toyota!

• Definitely check this place out!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bianca! Hope you're enjoying your new CX-5.

My husband and I recently purchased a Mazda CX-5 Touring and we are thrilled! We worked with Sean Dolphin at Kelly's and we really felt we were taken care of. The car is great, the people were friendly and informative (not push) and we got a payment that was close to our goal price budget. We would definitely recommend working with Kelly Mazda and when our lease is up, we will be going back!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bianca! Hope you're enjoying your new CX-5.

• Very kind and knowledgable salesmen

Sean Dolphin was very knowledgeable and patient. At no point did I feel pressured and I feel that he gave me the best price possible.

Hey, Matt. Glad we could accommodate you with that black Grand Touring Mazda3! Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for your business.

• Easiest Car Buying Experience

Sean Dolphin listened to what we were looking for, in the right price range and provided a no pressure sale with a no hassle experience. He offered information for questions I would not have even thought of. He was friendly and welcomed us as a new part of the family. I am recommending HIM to my friends and will return to him for myself and other family members.

Thanks for the great review, Kim. So glad you had an easy time getting your new car from us. Sean is a huge asset to the dealership and really goes out of his way to make the process informative and painless.

• Kelly Madza CX 5 purchased New 2016

Thanks for the great review, Elizabeth. It is always a pleasure dealing with you and Mark!

Sean Dolphin and all the staff at Kelly Mazda always go out of their way to help you get exactly what you want. We could not be happier. This is our 10th Mazda or maybe more. We have been their customer for over 25 years and would not go anywhere else. We have tried but nothing compares to them.