Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2681 reviews

2681 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 20, 2019

Fermin is a great salesman , he has been nothing but helpful to my wife and I ,, everything he promised he would do for us ,,, HE DID!!!!!! HE WENT... THE EXTRA MILE WITH EVERY QUESTION , HE HAD AN ANSWER , WITH EVERY CONCERN , HE ADDRESSED IT ALL IN ALL HE HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO SPEND THE DAY WITH AND WENT OUT OF HIS WAY WITH EVERYTHING HE DID FOR US THANKS SO MUCH FERMIN

May 20, 2019

Fermin met us at the front door of Kia with a smile and a handshake. From that point on he had our full attention, he was honest and fair and extremely... helpful to my husband and I , We came for a car for myself,,, by the time we got done chatting with fermin my husband also purchased his own brand new vehicle, So we both drove out of the parking lot as promised with brand new vehicles Thanks so much for all your help fermin !!!!!!! Best sales guy ever !!!!!

• January 28, 2015

When I arrived at the Hyundai in Danbury everyone was very helpful in getting me to the right person and getting me a car I could afford. I was happily... working with Sebastian in my car selection process. As we had already been in contact he had the car set and ready to test drive. Before our test drive I was able to have a long discussion about the car and everything that was included with the car and leasing deal. As soon as I got in the car I fell in love with it. As soon as I got back to the dealership I happily went about getting the car. Sebastian was very helpful in getting me an insurance plan, which I previously didn't have because of work reasons. I signed up with a Progressive plan and while I was dealing with this they where running my paperwork and getting me all set and ready to drive out of the dealership. After all the paperwork was signed and payed for. Sebastian happily brought me outside and showed me all the features of my car setting up my bluetooth and other basic features of the car. The drive home was a very rewarding, knowing that I got a great deal and meet wonderful people. Thanks everyone at Hyundai dealership.

We are so glad that you chose to come into our dealership. Sebastian is very knowledgable and we are glad he was able to help you find the perfect car.... We are also happy to hear that our staff was able to work everything out for you and get all your vehicle features setup. We appreciate your business and hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle.

May 20, 2019

Our salesman Fermin took the time to make our buying experience much smoother then we have had in the past. No pressure and relaxed atmosphere.

May 19, 2019

Tyler, or T3, is extremely friendly and very personable. He is down to earth and made my buying experience surprisingly pleasant. I would definitely... recommend Tyler and Danbury Hyundai to anyone. This is My 2nd purchase from this dealer, which makes a total of 7 cars in the family and I will continue buying my vehicles there.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the 5 star review!

May 18, 2019

Eric was amazing! Gave me a lot options and was very patient with me. Didn't pressure me whatsoever on anything. Provided snacks and drinks throughout... the process Very nice and clean facility. Would definitely recommend this place and Eric

Thank you for coming in and for the 5 star review!

Eric Shetler

(4.9) 42 reviews

May 17, 2019

We came in with a limited budget but Chris took the time to find the perfect car for our daughter. He was patient, professional and a pleasure to work... with!! Changed my car buying experience for the better!

Thank you for your business and for the 5 stars!

May 17, 2019

Jake Green did a fantastic job. I came in to look at a 2019 Kia Stinger GT and get prices on a 3 year lease, but they only had the more expensive GT1... in stock. Jake was able to work out a great lease deal on the more expensive car, and we made a deal on the spot.

Safe travels in your new Stinger, thanks for the 5 star review!

Jake Green

(5.0) 106 reviews

May 16, 2019

Jake is amazing young man, very helpful and polite and goes out of his way to get us the best deal- we bought a Kia Soul for our daughter, leases a Kia... Forte and now I'm buying Kia Sportage from him - can't say enough wonderful things about this hard working young man. Would not buy from anyone else - thanks Jakd

It was a pleasure, safe travels!

Jake Green

(5.0) 106 reviews

Jeff Sousou

(4.8) 118 reviews

May 15, 2019

In the past I've always felt nervous going to purchase a car. Not at Danbury Hyundai. This was the 2nd car we have bought here. Luis our salesman and... Christine in finance are great!! Helped us get exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for your business and for the 5 stars!

Luis Rondon