Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2751 reviews

2751 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 17, 2019

Highly recommended this dealership have purchased 4 cars from here and have had great experiences on all. Easy process no hassles and they listen to what... the customer wants. My salesperson Wynstine was great and friendly and found me a deal that works for my needs. Also, my son had salesperson Fermin and he was also great got him the best deal that met his needs..thanks to Danbury Kia and their great sales team!

Thank you for your continued loyalty to us! Thank you for the review and the positive review!

Fermin Archer

(5.0) 28 reviews

June 17, 2019

Just purchased a Kia Forte. I am always worried about car salesman .i to have to admit that the experience was the best I had in years . I came in and... Wynstine showed me my options. And spoke to me like a friend. I purchased a Forte and walked away with a great car. Thank you, Wystine

So glad Wynstine could surpass your expectations! We hope you enjoy your Forte and thank you for the review.

• January 28, 2015

When I arrived at the Hyundai in Danbury everyone was very helpful in getting me to the right person and getting me a car I could afford. I was happily... working with Sebastian in my car selection process. As we had already been in contact he had the car set and ready to test drive. Before our test drive I was able to have a long discussion about the car and everything that was included with the car and leasing deal. As soon as I got in the car I fell in love with it. As soon as I got back to the dealership I happily went about getting the car. Sebastian was very helpful in getting me an insurance plan, which I previously didn't have because of work reasons. I signed up with a Progressive plan and while I was dealing with this they where running my paperwork and getting me all set and ready to drive out of the dealership. After all the paperwork was signed and payed for. Sebastian happily brought me outside and showed me all the features of my car setting up my bluetooth and other basic features of the car. The drive home was a very rewarding, knowing that I got a great deal and meet wonderful people. Thanks everyone at Hyundai dealership.

We are so glad that you chose to come into our dealership. Sebastian is very knowledgable and we are glad he was able to help you find the perfect car.... We are also happy to hear that our staff was able to work everything out for you and get all your vehicle features setup. We appreciate your business and hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle.

June 16, 2019

I loved my dealer! He and the team helped me buy my first car and I love it! I had a wonderful experience here, enjoyed who I was dealing with and I... will be going to them in the future!

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jimmy Canavan

Sales Manager

(5.0) 93 reviews

June 16, 2019

This experience is never easy for anyone especially the situation we were in but from day one I was using the chat on the website and I was told I would... get a call well nothing happened so I did it again the next week and a whole different experience! Someone called me everyday that week but the person that I connected with was Tyler. He was very helpful from the beginning even after hearing all our baggage. They have a great push it pull it tow it deal and Tyler was in contact trying to accommodate us to the whole time. We appreciate that very much and may have found our next stop when we are looking for a new car. Thank you very much!!

We hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for the review on your experience with Tyler, we enjoy working with him as much as you did!

Tyler Lathrope

NOT RATED

June 16, 2019

I recently purchased at 2019 Kia Forte. Wynstine was a great salesman to work with, he knew what he was talking about and gave me great service. He's very... professional and easy going. I'd definitely suggest stopping in at Danbury Kia if your looking for a new car.

Hope you're enjoying your Forte! Congrats on the new car and thank you for the review!

June 16, 2019

Great salesman !!! came to just look at Kia and fell in love with my new Kia Forte. He knew my budget and knew my credit wasn't great and still got me... my perfect car. Great car buying process !!! 5 Stars!!!!!!

Congrats on your new car! We hope you enjoy it and thank you for the review.

June 15, 2019

I went to Kia because I was in desperate need of a new car, but I wasn't sure what my options were since my credit isn't great. Fermin sat down and worked... with me until he found me the perfect car. It even had less miles than I was originally hoping for. The whole process was simple and I'd totally recommend Kia and Fermin to anyone looking to buy a car!

Congrats on your new car! We hope you enjoy it

Fermin Archer

(5.0) 28 reviews

Jimmy Canavan

Sales Manager

(5.0) 93 reviews

June 15, 2019

We went in today with some specific wants and also my wife wanted to surprise me with my first new car for Father's Day. We had Jake Green for our salesman.... He went above and beyond to get us to a deal that made my wife comfortable and even made sure my two sons were taken care of as well. He was very respectful and made our experience there today just awesome. Now I own my first ever brand new car and I could not have done it without Jake. Jake has ensured that we will continue to buy our cars here. He is an amazing addition to your staff. Even remembered us from 2 years ago when we bought our last cars. Truly a gifted salesman. All because he really cares. Thx Jake!!!!!!

Thank you for the fantastic review! We hope you and your family enjoy your new car!

June 15, 2019

Very friendly, he knows what he is talking about. Patient. I needed and certain budget and He worked with it, and I didn't have any credit so finding me... a good car and in my budget

Congrats on the new car! Thank you for the review!

Jeremy Winter