Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2824 reviews

2824 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 15, 2019

Visiting this dealership exceeded our expectations. The car my daughter wanted was readily available. Our sales representative Eric Shetler was very professional,... honest, and efficient. He did an exceptional job. We had a very pleasant experience and more importantly we were able to purchase the car that my daughter wanted with no hidden fees, as so many other dealers have.

Thank you for the 5 star!

Eric Shetler

(4.9) 48 reviews

July 15, 2019

My sales Rep Tyler met me with a smile and hand shake. Told him the price range and was not pushy. When I decided upon a car he brought it to the front... so I would be able to drive it but instead had my cousin. When I agreed to purchase it he went over the features and also told me I could have the car the same day. He also stayed past his hours and I was able to pick the car up. I returned on Saturday and had a few more questions which he gladly helped with. Anymore questions I can call him anytime. He is caring and not just shrug you off now that you purchased a car.

Thank you for the 5 star review! So glad Tyler could help you!

Tyler Lathrope

(5.0) 6 reviews

July 14, 2019

We went on a Saturday to have a major service done and there was no shuttle available. We were inquiring about paying for a rental for that one day when... the gentleman at the front desk (service) went above and beyond for us and put us in a dealer car free of charge, until our car was ready. I live close to Stamford KIA and I drive all the way to Danbury for this type of service which Stamford KIA does not provide.

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Kelvin Brito

Service Coordinator

(4.9) 42 reviews

July 13, 2019

Jake made buying a new car a pleasure! He was smart, courteous and understood everything I was looking for! If you're looking for a new car, Jake's your... man! Definitely a home run! I would come back here in a heartbeat!

Kelvin Brito

Service Coordinator

(4.9) 42 reviews

July 13, 2019

The best car buying experience! Jake was so nice, funny, and didn't make me feel pressured to buy. I got a great deal on my new Kia and I got to take it... home that day! Everyone was so friendly! I definitely would recommend this dealership! Thanks for an awesome experience and a beautiful car!

July 12, 2019

I went in with my husband just to "browse" . We ended up getting helped by Jake. He was very informative, not persistent, funny, and very cool. He helped... me lease my beautiful 2020 Kia Sportage on the same day! I definitely recommend him! He is an awesome Salesman! We look forward to doing business with him again in the near future!

July 12, 2019

In a day and age of internet car shopping, Carvana and Vroom delivering to your driveway, it's almost possible to buy a car without any human interaction.... Thank God there's still dealerships that deal with people and just so happens to sell vehicles too! From first contact on the internet to rolling off the lot in my new amazing 2020 PALISADE, Danbury Hyundai made me feel like the Customer Comes First! No gimmicks, no cheesy sales pitches or heavy salesmanship, just good honest and sincere human beings representing a great product and providing OUTSTANDING customer service. Seamless transitions from show room to sales to finance and a few hours later they had me out the door with keys, a handshake or three and a smile on my face! (expectation management: it takes hours at a minimum to process a car purchase...anywhere. patience...and eat first!). 5 star and above experience with Moe Sayed and Justin Hagan. We had a great time!!!

Justin Hagan

John Restrepo

Sales Manager

(4.5) 67 reviews

July 12, 2019

As is usually the case, my last visit was pleasant and efficient. The service staff is always courteous and knowledgeable. The service was done in an acceptable... amount of time.

Jeff Sousou

(4.8) 123 reviews

July 11, 2019

The team at Danbury auto went as far as to drive my car to MA, register it here, and then deliver to me 150 miles away, above and beyond!

Carlos Montoya

(5.0) 51 reviews

July 9, 2019

I never thought I'd be proactively asking dealer about tgivig them feedback unless something was going very bad, but here I was, asking the finance guy... about it. Every step of the way, from initial phone call when sales person reassured me that he can do the advertised rate, to meeting Harry in person, to asking manager to explain price and incentives, to Having the finance guy go through the papers was signing one by one instead of being pressured to sign things I don't understand, this experience was very different from any car dealer experience I've had before. It was excellent. Harry is honest and friendly and has a disarming attitude that make him easy to trust and like. He never rushed me, although my sale took a while due to insurance company issues. My wife had a lot of questions and can come across as intiminadafing but Brion explained everything and fielded them with ease. Both Harry and Brion worked hard to get us a great deal. I am probably going to be getting something expensive when this lease is up in a few years, and this experience makes me want to stop In and check out some options at Chrysler / dodge instead of taking my business to bmw. Thanks Team

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad that Harry and Brion were able to help you and give the best experience possible!

Harry Shah