Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2827 reviews

2827 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 20, 2011

From the moment we arrived, Mr. Salzman, the sales associate was professional, courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. He was honest and did not try to... pressure us into purchasing a new Hyundai 2012 Accent. He let us decide on our own, and we bought one.

October 13, 2011

My salesman Dave was so helpful and knowledgable. He made it easy for me to make the right choices and feel great about the experience. Thanks Dave.

October 12, 2011

I would reccomend this dealership to everyone. I had an awesome experience and look forward to future buisness here. Great special internet price and Great... customer service. I had bad experiences at the 4 dealerships I went to before this one, and I was ready to give up. Im glad I didnt because the second I walked in there I knew I would buy from this dealer. They are all very nice and very willing to help you out and work with you as much as possible to get you what you are looking for & at the right financing. I cant say enough how glad I am that I found this dealer, & now im driving an Awesome car at an Awesome price. Thanks Danbury Hyundai!!!!!

October 9, 2011

Tom Smith and Hyundai Danbury were terrific on all counts! I love my 2010 Elantra and I have Tom to thank for it. He helped me every step of the way.... Never pushy, but very nice, attentive and knowledgeable--it was clear that he knew what he was talking about! His knowledge, attentiveness and personality, combined with Hyundai Danbury's price, selection and high-quality inventory made my purchase very easy. Tom and his colleagues also took care of the plates, registration, insurance, etc. so I could drive away in my "new" car without having to worry about a thing. I look forward to going back to Danbury Hyundai for my service needs! I would also like to thank the gentleman who helped me with my financing--he too was very nice and knowledgeable and helped me get a great rate!

October 6, 2011

I am from NY, but was in Danbury for the day. I am looking for a 2012 Tuscon. Although they didn't have any in stock, Kellie was very informative about... the features and warranty of the car. Actually, this will be my third Hyundai, and she is by far, the most knowledgeable salesperson I have ever dealt with.

September 29, 2011

We were very happy with our experience with this dealership. Our Sales Consultant, Roland Millman, helped us find the exact vehicle we needed for our... family. It had every option we needed at a reasonable cost. During the test drive and after the sale, he walked us through all of the features of the van and was patient throughout the whole process. He also gave us a follow up call a few days after the sale to make sure we were happy with the vehicle and to see if we had any additional questions. We highly recommend Roland Millman and this dealership.

September 27, 2011

I had an amazing experience at Danbury Dodge. Everyone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their products. I would highly recomend this dealership... to anyone looking for a new or used car.

September 25, 2011

Overall I had a great experience and this is was my first time purchasing a new car. I love my new hyundai accent that i just recently purchased. My sales... consultant Kellie Steven was very good to my mom my daughter and myself. She answered all the questions I needed to know in advanced and was very friendly.

September 24, 2011

Very friendly, not pushy and offerd us a great deal without the hassle that usually comes with a new car purchase. Would use again and recommend to family... and friends.

September 24, 2011

MY SON RECOMMENDED THAT WE CHECK OUT DANBURY HYUNDAI. IN OUR OPINION THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AUTOMOBILE DEALER, THIS IS A FIRST CLASS OPERATION. WE... ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE PURCHASE OF OUR VEHICLE. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO HAVE DEALT WITH HARRY SHAH, DONDI WRIGHT, STEVE KACZMAREK AND JEFF YANCOSKIE; ALL WERE REAL PROFESSIONALS. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP. PATRICIA & JOHN ESPOSITO PEEKSKILL, NY