Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2937 reviews

2937 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 1, 2012

It had been 11 years since I last purchased a car and I was very satisfied with the experience. Tony was great,knowledgable and a pleasure to do business... with.

April 22, 2012

Wonderful experience with Roland.He was very attentive, stayed late with.

April 16, 2012

My husband and I arrived Friday afternoon the 13th after doing some research on line looking for a new pick up truck. I was met in the parking lot by Harry... and from when I arrived Friday till we left on Saturday afternoon after we purchased something completely different, Harry was great. We ended up purchasing a used Cadillac Escalade that was a better fit for our family and budget. Harry and the rest of the staff did a great job of making us feel comfortable with our decision and were very fair with the trade in we had and the purchase price on the vehicle we bought. I especially liked when I asked on Friday afternoon how quickly we could have the car delivered to us Harry answered "Does today work for you?". I have purchased many other cars over the years and same day delivery has never been offered. It was only because of our schedule that we had to wait until Saturday.

April 11, 2012

I was glad to have my Jeep repaired with Paul. Great Service and a wonderful facility. Thanks so much for your hard work, Regards, Will Nathans

April 4, 2012

I hadn't bought a car in a while so I was unsure what to expect. I can remember the days when you felt like you we're dealing with a car salesman, everyone... knows the feeling. I was pleasantly surprised with this organizations level of professionalism. It didn't take long before Ray (my salesman) and I became friends. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, through the whole process I felt at ease and that I was getting a fair deal. The car I had liked and looked at was available the day I looked at it but when I went back the following day it had sold. Ray quickly located another one and I picked it up 2 days later. When I picked the car up, Ray introduced me to Carlos Costa, the Business Manager, Carlos reviewed the warranty and took the information to register the vehicle. During the time it took for the Registration and plates to be processed Ray introduced me to the Parts and Service departments where they gave me a sincere feeling that they cared about me as a customer. I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in a new car.

April 2, 2012

I had a very professional and courteous experience from start to end. The salesmen named above were very knowledgable on the product. I would recomend... this dealership to anyone looking for a pleasant, no-hassle buying experience.

March 31, 2012

tried to finance me at almost twice the going rate even though I have a perfect credit score, failed to return deposite check that I gave them after I... called and told them I didn't want the vehicle after I found another at scranton motors that was better deal with lower financeing, went from 5.99financing with them for a 2004 vehicle to 3.19 at scranton for a 2008, newer vehicle, less miles, same payment, will never go to danbury again.

March 30, 2012

This automobile purchase was the best car buying experience we have ever had over a period of fifty plus years of owning cars. The salesman,Alex Davydov,... was great. As my wife would rate him on a scale of 1 to 10 Alex was an 11. He was very knowledgeable,patient,had great followup and turned what has in the past been a not great experience(buyint a car) into a real pleasure.

March 21, 2012

everything was great in addition to Alex and Carlos, there was another sales rep (i can't remember his name) who helped me on a day when Alex was off... who was amazing too!!!

Worked with:
    Carlos Costa

Business Manager

(4.8) 108 reviews

March 20, 2012

The service was promt and they made it easy to complete the transaction. ray was honest and helpful. He too the time to show me every feature the car... offered even after he knew the deal was closed. I would highly recommend this dealership.