Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2989 reviews

2989 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 26, 2012

Jose Medina was our sales person. He did an excellent job in evaluating our needs and after knowing exactly what we wanted , he then proceeded to show... us several vehicles carefully explaining the pros and cons. he spent a great deal of time with us and made our experience a worthwhile endeavor. He was sincere and honest, a hard to find quality in car salesmen. I would highly recommend this person and the dealership he represents. I have some family members looking for cars and will definitely suggest they contact Jose.

Ed, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience! I will pass on your remarks to Jose. We hope to work with you again soon. Reg...ards!

November 23, 2012

First I must say I NEVER write reviews. I don't have the time,but had to on this.I have been looking for a new car went to several car dealer ships.(was... not happy with the serivice I received or did'nt have what I was looking for).When I went into Kia I was VERY IMPRESSED with the service And how every one was very freindly.When went in we were just looking at the kia sorento but left with buying one.I love the car! It has everything we wanted a 3rd row and good gas mileage all for a great price.(I did alot of reseach)..everthing about Danbury Kia from the sales rep ,management(Jose M is the greatest)to the car, and getting everthing done in a timely matter exceede my expectations.I love my new car. Thanks Kia for making my choice so easy.

November 21, 2012

Joe, my salesperson was kind and friendly the minute I walked in the door, till the car left the lot. There was a few glitches with the insurance. Joe... and staff handeled it and all my questions and calls with care. Working on trying to buy another car soon and would recommend the experience to anybody.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We're glad that you found it enjoyable. We look forward to serving you again!

November 20, 2012

Everyone at Danbury Hyundai has been great! Second new vehicle in a year and both times fantastic experience. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience! We hope to continue serving you with the same excellence in the future.

November 11, 2012

To say that Alex Davydov is an auto salesman is an understatement to his profession. Alex is your own personal professional auto sales consultant. Alex... offers professional advice, opens your eyes and mind to opportunities you may never have thought existed. Alex graciously provides you with every tool he can to help YOU make YOUR own decision. Alex is surrounded by an extremely professional team at DanburyDodge. Carlos Costa ....is just one of them...this man is financial magician and I cannot praise his friendly demeanor and professionalism enough! Alex is patient, understanding, non-judgmental, kind, considerate, extremely honest and above all does not pressure you. Alex has only your best interest in mind and wants you to make your own choices in what makes you happy. Alex treats you with the highest respect and before you leave his dealership with your car he will have taken whatever time necessary to explain your purchase, take you out to your care to explain and demonstrate every feature. As well, Alex will explain the importance in understanding that your car is a tool and is very knowledgable in explaining how the safety features work as he has great regard for your safety. Outside of being a true professional, Alex is a very friendly, trustworthy, honest, caring person. If there were more people like Alex this world would be a better place. I walked away with a beautiful new car as well as a wonderful new friend in Alex. He is the absolute best.

Worked with:
    Carlos Costa

Business Manager

(4.8) 113 reviews

October 22, 2012

Joann was referred to us by some friends who purchased an Optima from them about a year ago and advised us to see only Joann because of her helpfulness... and "niceness". She certainly was that. We are very pleased so far with the car after owning it for two days. It's pretty and the interior seems to have been very well put together. We'll see. We would recommend her to anyone.

October 3, 2012

Service advisors are very friendly and try to help direct the customer to what service is needed. The waiting room and rest rooms are nice and clean,... plus the free coffee is great.

October 2, 2012

I recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Patriot from Danbury Jeep and was fortunate enough to have worked with Alex Davydov. I was previously leasing a car that... I went over the miles heavily and would have had to pay a small fortune to get out of the lease with the original dealer. Thankfully Alex was able to get me a great deal on my new truck which I love. I visited the showroom a few times over the course of a few days to speak with Alex about different pricing options, and to go over the differences between trim models, and Alex was extremely patient and knowledgable with all the questions that I presented him. Most of all he did not have the typical salesman attitude of rush/pressure the buyer into something they either dont want or cant afford. Unfortunately I wasnt able to swing the payments and Alex was completely understanding, and said that he would give me a call if the price came down into my price range, and that he did! I got a call from him later that day saying that he had talked with the manager and was able to get me more money on my trade in, bringing the monthly cost down to my price range. When I went back to go over everything, he was very straight forward, telling me what each cost or feature was for, making the whole process stress free, and enjoyable. On the day that I picked up my new truck, I noticed what appeared to be a paint scuff, but Alex jumped into action and grabbed a buffing rag and polish and got rid of the mark and really impressed me with his dedication, instead of telling me that I would have to bring it back and have it looked at. In a few months I will absolutely be visiting this dealer again to trade in my wifes car, and will without a doubt I know Alex will be the salesman that I deal with. Matt H.

September 29, 2012

Ill keep this simple, I was given about 4 different stories between about 3 different sales people (who were all managers...everyone is a manager there)... at this fine Danbury establishment about a car's whereabouts. Finally, I am able to see the car, 3 weeks later and strangely (because I am stupid) I am still interested. Fast forward to the table talk, they priced out the car with interest about 3 times the actual price of the car!! They must have thought I was dumb to believe what I saw. Obviously they thought I was, I guess because I believed all their other stories that I would believe anything!! Long story short, if you feel like being made a fool of then YES go to Danbury! These guys are everything thats wrong about car buying. its 2012, consumers are smart these days, we dont need to deal with people who try to take advantage of us.

Tony, Please let me offer my apologies about the misscommunication on all our parts. We do strive to exceed customers expectations, and sometimes ...we are not 100% successful with that. We have corrected our process and this will alleviate any error like this going forward. So please, dont heistate to reach out if we can be of assistance in the future. Craig Chase Business Development Manager

September 13, 2012

Tony is very friendly and knowledgeable. I went in looking for a used Jeep Liberty Limited in black and once I saw the white one, and test drove it, I... was hooked. I told them the range in which I could afford and the interest I was willing to accept. I not only got a gorgeous looking vehicle, I also got it at the price I was willing to pay for a certified used vehicle along with bumper-to-bumper warranty for 7 years in addition to the 7-year power train warranty. On top of all this, they beat the interest rate I was willing to accept by 1 whole percent. Understandably the service area and main building are being renovated, the lot is a bit cramped and difficult to get in and out of; however, you won't regret visiting them as they're willing to work with you. So much so, my niece went down a couple of weeks later and got herself a brand new Grand Cherokee, fully loaded!!

Worked with: