Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2987 reviews

2987 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 15, 2012

Tony Manzi was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and personable. He explained all model options and advised me on the right model. When the... deal was done and my car was washed he sent it back a second time to be sure it was to his high standards. Alex Davydov also assisted and really knew the car well and explained all of its options. I would recommend this dealership and these professionals to a friend.

Worked with:
    Carlos Costa

Business Manager

(4.7) 112 reviews

August 13, 2012

I purchased my Jeep a year ago from this dealership. Ray was an awesome salesman, the best experience I've had purchasing a vehicle. The staff is very... friendly and helpful. Definitely satisfied with my Jeep and the price. Recently I have had some leaks in the soft top of my Jeep. I brought it back to be fixed, a day after I got my Jeep back, it rained and I noticed the same leaks. I brought my Jeep back once again to be fixed and I was given a rental for almost a week until parts came in and it was supposedly fixed again. Days later it rains and once again I have the same leaks. I am not a Danbury resident. I live in Stamford Connecticut, which is about 35 miles away. It takes almost an hour to get to the dealership and another hour to return home. I am missing hours from work, putting mileage on my car and also wasting gas driving back and forth to keep getting serviced for the same problem. There isn't any compensation for any of this and it is very frustrating. My experience with this dealership has been top notch, until dealing with the service department not properly repairing my vehicle. All in all, I love the dealer and would recommend Ray to friends and family to purchase a new vehicle. Just not to get any repairs or service done.

August 6, 2012

Hugely disappointed with the level of customer (dis)service received at Danbury Dodge. Our "salesman" Tony Manzi, was not upfront about a laundry list... of potential issues with the Certified Pre-owned vehicle we purchased that he was well aware of or made aware of. This experience was disappointing and upsetting. I will be vocal about this experience and steer anyone that I know of in the market for a vehicle away from this establishment. Additionally... There were a variety of inappropriate comments made by Tony toward my family member that were bordering harassment. They made us uncomfortable and he should reprimanded for his actions; regardless if he made them to be humorous or not. It is obvious that we will not be taking advantage of the every other free oil change and will be servicing our car at a reliable Jeep/Chrysler dealership, Pamby's.

July 16, 2012

This is our second purchase from Danbury Dodge Chrysler Jeep. We worked with Alex Davydov & he made it truly an easy, stress-free, fun & enjoyable experience... for us. I had driven by & saw the car that I had long wanted - a Mercedes Benz G500. At first, we worked with another salesperson at the dealership across from DDCJ & we could not agree upon a price so we left - but before we did, we asked the salesperson to call us if the price went down. Three weeks later while searching on Autotrader.com, we found out the G500's price had gone down so we drove back to the dealership, this time going into the DDCJ showroom (which we should have done in the beginning). We were met in the showroom by Alex, who could not have been nicer & more excited about telling us about the G500, which made our day since we were happy to know more about it than previously told. Alex worked with us & made sure we were able to take the G500 in to our own mechanic that we worked with for 8+ years to get an inspection. Some things were found that needed to be fixed & Alex worked with his management to get those things fixed for us... he was awesome! We could not be happier with this experience that DDCJ & Alex provided to us & the service that was provided. Everyone should visit Alex when they need a new or used vehicle because he will make it fun & will treat you like family all while making sure that you are happy with your purchase & making sure you know the most about your new/used vehicle as is possible. Thank you to Alex for helping us get the G500 that we have long wanted!!!

July 8, 2012

A wonderful experience for serviceing My dodge truck. The people are very nice And helpful . I would recommend the Dealership to anyone. Vinny MANCUSO

July 7, 2012

I tae my Hyunai in for service and it is always completed in a timely manor

July 5, 2012

I went in for my scheduled service and with a couple of concerns. I needed to wait for the car and when they finished the service they called me over and... told me that I needed a new transmission. I was floored since the car is only a year and a half old, 26,500mi. The service people were so accomodating, they got me a service vehicle to use and the woman told me she had already ordered the parts I would need and they would call me when the car was ready, and they did just that. So far the car seems fine and it was all covered under the 100,000 mi drive train warranty!! Which is the best! Thank you Hyundai and thank you Danbury Hyundai Service!

July 3, 2012

Service was scheduled and completed in a timiley and effiencet manner.

July 2, 2012

I am happy with the service done on saturday.Tehy hava done a great job by fixing a leak I was not aware of. Thank you Hyundai in Danberry!!!!! Yves Delphin

July 1, 2012

The customer service team got me an appointment quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. The service on my Tiburon was done on time and done well. The... bill was very reasonable. All-in-all an excellent service visit.