Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

3103 reviews

3103 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 24, 2012

Came to look at trading in my car and leasing a new vehicle. I was met by Harry who proceeded to take me through one of the most pleasant and informative... car buying experiences I can remember. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about the car, he had a great sense of humor and I felt absolutely no pressure the entire time I was there. He was able to work out a great price that included all of the features that I wanted, and he gave me an amazing trade in value for my old car. This dealership has such a great atmosphere and everyone that I spoke with were all extremely nice and helpful! They really make you feel at home and see you as a person/friend rather than a customer. I will definitely be coming back to this dealership for years to come!

May 21, 2012

Alex knew I was coming to the dealership and was actually outside waiting for me when I pulled up. He was a pleasure to meet with...very friendly, knowledgeable... in all areas, and explained things in a simple way so that I understood everything. When I returned to the dealership 2 days later with my boss, Alex again was friendly and professional with both of us. The gentleman we met with to discuss all of the financials (Carlos ?) was just as professional and friendly as well. Buying from your dealership was a very pleasant experience and I would definitely refer people there. Thank you all, for a great vehicle and a great buying experience!

May 14, 2012

I couldn't be happier with my experience. The salesman was very professional, and the car I bought was exactly what I wanted. I will be a repeat customer.... Thank you very much! Jim

May 11, 2012

The experience of dealing with Alex Davydov and Carlos Costa is by far the best experience I have ever had, not only in terms of car purchasing but in... overall customer service. Heading to this dealership I could not even hope for what I received: from Alex's side - personalized attention to all my requests, great assistance and advice on available options, step by step guidance, no pressure whatsoever (!); i felt that he trully was there to help me choose the car of my dream, not because I was just another customer of his, and overall went above and beyond my expectations; as for Mr. Costa - he is a very knowledgeable professional, who can do magic with the numbers - I never expected to end up with the monthly payments I received thanks to his extra efforts on getting different financing options. Overall, I would give 10 out of 5 for the experience I had at this dealership with Alex and Carlos. And if you are still shopping around, do not waist your time - you won't get a better service and a better deal anywhere else.

Carlos Costa

Business Manager

(4.8) 128 reviews

May 7, 2012

Very impressed with the salesman Harry and team and the efficiency and knowledge of the vehicle. Went back for a tutorial on how to work parts of vehicle... and Harry took the time to link my car up and show all the equipment. Met service dept and look forward to good relationship to service vehicle for maintenance.

Carlos Costa

Business Manager

(4.8) 128 reviews

May 2, 2012

Do yourself a favor and at least stop by and talk to these folks. Zero pressure-great atmosphere. Purchased a used car after thinking I would be purchasing... new and there was no issue at all with a last minute change. They even offered me to pick up the car that same night!! Very impressed overall.

May 1, 2012

It had been 11 years since I last purchased a car and I was very satisfied with the experience. Tony was great,knowledgable and a pleasure to do business... with.

April 22, 2012

Wonderful experience with Roland.He was very attentive, stayed late with.

April 16, 2012

My husband and I arrived Friday afternoon the 13th after doing some research on line looking for a new pick up truck. I was met in the parking lot by Harry... and from when I arrived Friday till we left on Saturday afternoon after we purchased something completely different, Harry was great. We ended up purchasing a used Cadillac Escalade that was a better fit for our family and budget. Harry and the rest of the staff did a great job of making us feel comfortable with our decision and were very fair with the trade in we had and the purchase price on the vehicle we bought. I especially liked when I asked on Friday afternoon how quickly we could have the car delivered to us Harry answered "Does today work for you?". I have purchased many other cars over the years and same day delivery has never been offered. It was only because of our schedule that we had to wait until Saturday.

April 11, 2012

I was glad to have my Jeep repaired with Paul. Great Service and a wonderful facility. Thanks so much for your hard work, Regards, Will Nathans