Danbury Hyundai Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Kia

2828 reviews

2828 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 7, 2019

Went into Danbury Kia for a trade in with poor credit and a 2002 Chevy trailblazer. Walked out with a brand new 2019 Kia Forte and decent monthly rate... thanks to James in sales and James in finance. Without their help I probably wouldn't be able to close a deal. Excellent customer service who truly have your back and push to get the best fair deal for their customers . Highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for new wheels!!!

Congrats on your new wheels! Thanks for the 5 star review!

Jimmy Canavan

Sales Manager

(5.0) 96 reviews

James Brabham

(4.9) 19 reviews

July 7, 2019

I would highly recommend Carlos Montoya ! He was a pleasure to deal with & made the car buying experience easy ! He is very personable & easy to deal with... ! I would definitively go back when I need another car !

Congrats on your new car! Thank you for the 5 star review!

July 7, 2019

Carlos made my experience of first time car buying very enjoyable and was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process! I definitely would recommend... Danbury Hyundai and Carlos for other first time car buyers.

So glad you enjoyed working with, Carlos as much as we do! Congrats on your new car

July 7, 2019

We worked with Christopher Enea and he was great! Patient with the cars that I wanted to look at and test drive and willing to find out the answers we... needed! I would definitely recommend him. Chris, thanks for all your help!

Congrats on your new car! Thanks for the 5 star review!

Christopher Enea

NOT RATED

July 6, 2019

So glad I got to work with Carlos at Danbury Hyundai, he helped me out with my old lease even though it was over miles and not in the best shape and got... me into a Santa Fe because I wanted something good in the winter. He was super nice, easy to talk to, and not pushy! He answered all my questions and crunched all the numbers for me to make sure I left happy and with something I could afford. Since buying my new car he has continued to make sure I was satisfied and helped me with any questions/concerns. I would 10/10 recommend Carlos at Danbury Hyundai and I'll be back in a couple years when I'm ready for another upgrade.

Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope you enjoy your new car!

July 6, 2019

I had an amazing experience shopping for a car at Danbury Hyundai with Carlos as my salesman. I had seen many dealerships prior to meeting with Carlos... and up until that point I felt lost and no closer to deciding on a car. Carlos immediately knew what I was looking for and was very accommodating to my budget. Actually when I told him my monthly spending limit, he got me the car I wanted at almost $100 less than my limit! This built the trust that I felt most car salesmen in that situation would have taken advantage of. Even when it came to getting the exact color I wanted he had it delivered the very next day. I've never had a dealer go so above and beyond, he even setup my phone to link with the car and made sure I understood all the cars intricacies. I can honestly say for the first time I left a car dealership feeling like I got the best deal! I will definitely be coming back, I gave Carlos 5 stars but DealerRater needs to allow a sixth start for guys like this.

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Steve Yancoskie

General Sales Manager

(4.6) 75 reviews

July 5, 2019

I love the place but just an observation. The coffee for the customers was consumed by the employees and not refilled. Also, a smile from employees wouldn't... hurt. I know these are small issues so it's just an FYI.

Thank you for the constructive feedback! We'll have a conversation with everyone to make sure we're making customers feel welcome and valued. THank yo...u for your business!

Kelvin Brito

Service Coordinator

(4.9) 42 reviews

Caitlin Feeney

Internet Sales Consultant

(4.7) 8 reviews

July 5, 2019

I just purchased a car at Hyundai Danbury and I had a nice expoerience. Carlos helped me find a car that was exactly what I asked for. I told him I wanted... a car that could drive in the winter, safe and in my budget. He was able to find some cars with exactly that and we were able to narrow it down to one. He was knowledgeable, personable and made sure I left the dealership happy. The man I worked with during finalizing paperwork was a bit pushy at times and I felt rushed to sign papers. As numbers seemed to change from our first meeting. You should not feel pressured into signing something if you are not satisfied. However, after some time we finally came to an agreement, and I was able to leave the dealership happy. Again, Carlos walked us out to the car and made sure to take care of us however he could to ensure our visit was a good one. Thank you Carlos!

Congrats on the new car! So glad you liked working with Carlos as much as we do!

July 5, 2019

Go to eric at Danbury Hyndian. He is the one you want to work with in buying Specially new Hyndian cars. Very friendly and detail oriented...

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Eric Shetler

(4.9) 48 reviews

July 5, 2019

The experience was smooth and easy. Kevin was my salesman, and he made sure that I was well taken care of. I would absolutely recommend Kia of Danbury... for anyone looking for great service while finding a car!

Thanks for the 5 star review!

Jimmy Canavan