Ingersoll Auto of Danbury

• Great!

No pressure buying, easy. I didn't get forced into buying the car, the salesman i talked to over the phone the day before came in in his day off to show me the car I didn't buy, and he was fine with it. He just wanted to make sure I liked the car and said, "If you don't love it, don't buy it"

• Easiest car buying experience ever.

From the moment I walked into the showroom I felt comfortable. Morgan was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking at and made the whole process super easy. His team was fluid and efficient. He called me at 11:00am to tell me about a Chevy Cruze that was available. He asked if I could be there by 1:00pm and I was home in my driveway at 2:55pm with my new car. Perfect experience.

Thanks, Rob! It is great to hear our sales consultant, Morgan, was so helpful in your search for your new car! Congratulations on your new Chevy Cruze! We hope you continue to choose Ingersoll Auto of Danbury for all your vehicle needs!

• Best truck I have ever bought

My salesman was pape and his apprentice Austin. They got me into my dream truck. The gmc 1500 sierra denali with the denali ultimate package. Pape made the process so easy and simple and gave me nice trade in on my 7 year old tacoma. I plan. On having this denali for years to come but when I want to trade in for another I will definitely be back. Every time I get out of my truck I get compliments on her. Thank you pape

Thanks, Kevin! It is great to hear our sales consultant was so helpful in your search for your new car! We hope you continue to choose Ingersoll Auto of Danbury for all your vehicle needs!

• Ingersoll Loyal Customer

Excellent car dealership. Staff is very accommodating and respectful. Would not service my vehicles anywhere but Ingersoll.

As one of our valued guests, we would like to sincerely thank you for choosing Ingersoll Auto of Danbury! We hope to see you here again.

• Service

Everyone was very nice and helpful. The facility is very clean. So far all experiences with buying to dealing with service has gone very smoothly.

• My New Chevy Trax

Thank you for your review of our retail facility, Patricia! We hope you continue to choose Ingersoll Auto of Danbury for all your vehicle needs!

I had no intention of purchasing a vehicle. I was shopping around. The dealer and deals were so great I purchased a Trax that evening. Best car buying experience in 30 years.

• Used car deal

Thank you for your review of our retail facility! We hope you continue to choose Ingersoll Auto of Danbury for all your vehicle needs!

A true no-haggle dealership that offered a fair deal on my trade and an excellent deal on my purchase. They even re-balanced the tires on the truck I test drove while I waited. I drove over an hour to buy my truck from Ingersoll Auto and would do it again in a heartbeat.

• Class and Style

...bought a lot of cars over the years, these guys don't play around. One class act. Worth the drive.

Thanks Tom, for leaving us this response. We always love to receive great feedback.

• First Purchase Experience!!!

This was my first car buying experience, and I could not be happier with how it went and turned out. David Bruckenthal handled my purchase, as well as my fathers. I picked up a 2017 Silverado, my father got the 50th Anniversary Camaro. Being my first car purchase, I had a lot of questions pop up, and David was more than responsive to all of them. He gave me his cell phone number and we even spoke many times on his days off. I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to Dave, who took an extraordinary amount of time to find me my dream car, as well as my fathers. I will tell everyone to go to David and Ingersoll, and I will most certainly be coming back for all of my future purchases.

Mike, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with David. Congratulations on your Silverado and your father's Camaro! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Shep Labree, shep.labree@ingersollauto.com

• Great service

Service was completed in exactly the time estimated. Very thorough explanation of services done and future services.

Thank you for the feedback! One of our top priorities is exceptional service and we are proud that this was offered to you during your recent visit. Kind regards, John Juraska, john.juraska@ingersollauto.com