Joe Firment Chevrolet

Used 877-718-3344 Email Dealer
Service 866-440-5443

3.8
  • Best In The Business

My wife and I have bought 2 pre- owned vehicles from Joe Firment in the last 6 months. Brittany was our salesperson on both and did everything she could to get us in the vehicle we wanted with the terms we wanted when the other dealerships said they couldn't. Managers Mike and Darrell were also very helpful and made the process as smooth and easy as buying a car can be! If you're in the market for a vehicle, new or used, you have to check these guys out!

• very helpful

Just bought a used traverse over the weekend that I inquired about online. My Salesman Jason was very pleasant and made the whole process very easy for me. So far I am very satisfied with my purchase.

• out of state purchase

I had a great experience with Firment Chevrolet. I called about the particular vehicle I was interested in at 8:30 before dealer hours. I pressed 1 and was directed to Matts ( Internet sales manager) cell phone. Matt was willing to help before the dealer even opened. Most dealers would just let the phone ring. The car I was looking at was actually being driven by the owner of the dealership and he stated would be available possibly after a month. I happened to get a call later that day stating that the owner was willing to sell the car because I expressed a sincere interest in purchasing it. Matt gave me a price over the phone and also my trade in number. I told Matt that I didn't want to drive 4 hours to get there to find out that the car was in bad shape. He called the next morning and also sent pictures. Now I've had dealers tell me in the past that the cars are spotless, then you drive to look at the car at its a disaster. I'd hate to see what a bad car looked like! Matt said that I would be very impressed with the condition of the car. I took his word for it and loaded the family up for a four hour drive. We got to the dealership and the car was ready for review and a test drive. For a 8 year old used car it was in great shape. Matt was spot on with his description. Now is it spotless, no, but it's 8 years old I knew there would be some wear. We discussed numbers. Now this will astonish people. The trade in numbers Matt gave over the phone were less than they gave me after seeing the car and working to achieve a sale. Most dealers tell you a number just to get you out there and then change it by 1000+ less. We closed the sale with the help of Bill in finance. Also a very good experience. I would definitely recommend this dealer.

• Sales, no follow-up or thanks

I bought a used Chevrolet Equinox from Firment. Initially the young lady who was our salesperson was gracious and helpful. We looked at a lot of vehicles and as the process went on, she seemed to get more and more annoyed with us because we were taking so long to make a decision. We purchased the vehicle and over the next couple of days we noticed a noise when it was downshifting. I called and asked about this and she said to stop by and we could go for a ride. My wife and I stopped in and the sales manager who I think is related to our salesperson rushed out from behind the counter and whisked us outside to go for a ride. He said he heard nothing out of the ordinary and that they have an Equinox and it was because it was a 5 speed automatic transmission....I guess he needs to brush up on his vehicle knowledge because the Equinox is a 6 speed automatic transmission. We have an appointment with a GM master technician check the vehicle for any issues related to the noise we hear. We never received a follow-up call or thank you note from the salesperson or the dealer for buying a vehicle from them. When we were looking for vehicles and were shopping other dealerships, we received a follow-up thank you call or letter from almost all of them thanking us for considering buying a car from them...now that's providing an excellent customer experience. Firment seems only interested in the high volume, "get them in get them out and forget about them" sales approach. I will not be recommending them to anyone or giving them any more of our business for either sales or service.

• joe firment

these ppl that work for joe firment please b careful they r good at making things look good for you then later you as a customer will be very disappointed, buyer beware!!

• Unhappy Customer

I recently purchased a used car from this dealership. The staff seemed nice and the facilities are impressive, but once I took the car home it was obvious that some sort of "vandalism" on my driver side door was covered up before I purchased the vehicle. I now have to wax my car every three to five days or pay thousands to get a new paint job. That is unless I just want to drive around with white streaks going up and down my driver side door. Needless, to say I do not recommend purchasing a vehicle here.

• fabulous facilities and very knowledgable

You were very efficient and friendly at the same time and made absolutely sure that everything was done right and that we were happy

• Great dealership!

My husband and I have bought 2 cars from Joe Firment, and we'll never go to another dealership. We've always been treated wonderfully, their service and sales staff is always helpful and ready to take care of any issues/requests we may have. We've never had a bad experience at Joe Firment. We love it there!

• Great Service, Great experience

Everyone was helpful and went out of there way to make sure I got just what I wanted. This was a lot easier then I thought it would be.

• Great Service

This is my 2nd car at Joe Firment but my 4th car with John Zvosek and I will continue to come back. He made it so easy.