• fantastic dealership

I was really pleased with the friendly staff at Gene Steffy Ford! They gave me a great deal and i really like the car. i would work with them again.

• Robert Fischer

Joe and his staff are GREAT to work with. My wife purchased her car there and this is my second truck from Joe.

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Very Clean Service Area

I purchased my Escape from Steffy over a year ago and they still remembered my wife and me. I took it in for an oil change and there basic check-up. They returned it to me when it was completed and it was also run thru the car wash well under 30 min. Great job.

Hi, George! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• 2015 Ford Escape Service Repair

Everyone at the dealership was willing to take time out of their day to help me. When I was unable to drop off my car, because of work, they brought me a loaner car within 30 minutes. Everytime I called to make an appointment they did everything they could to make the appointment fit around my schedule. After being in touch with Gene Steffy Ford for a couple weeks, they all knew me by my first name, which made me feel like I was in very good hands. :)

• Terrific!

Awesome! Love your new shop!! The waiting room area was terrific! Thanks for the coffee!

• Bad Customer Service!!!!!!

contacted the dealer about a used ford truck and even made an offer but have not hear from the dealer for over a week,your better off goin to any other local dealer were they will earn your business.

We are so sorry for not getting back to you we can't find your information in our system if you would like to email me at my work email matt@gsteffy.com I would like to help you personally. Thanks

• shopping for used

bought a new model Escape in silver color and SE trim

bought a new model Escape in silver color and SE trim

• shopping for a new pick up

I bought a 2014 Ford F150 in FX4 black in color and very nice!!

I bought a 2014 Ford F150 in FX4 black in color and very nice!!

• Long Distance Purchase - Great Experience!

Gene Steffy Ford staff were very helpful in our purchase of the 2002 Ford Escape. They were very straightforward and accommodating. We were 200 miles away and found the Escape, which was just what we were looking for but we couldn't get to the dealership right away to test drive and look at the vehicle. Tom was very helpful in that he took several pictures of the vehicle to help us "see" it better. The staff worked with us to hold the vehicle with a deposit for a few days until we could drive up to test drive the vehicle. The title was a little slow in coming, but Mary kept us informed of where it was and she "over-nighted" it to us as soon as she received it from the owner, who was delayed in getting it to them. I have owned this car now for almost a month and I love it! It was just what we were looking for and thanks to Gene Steffy Ford's online site and helpful service, we were able to find it!

• shopping for used

Looking to update my pick up, i bought a very nice F150 lariat trim.

Looking to update my pick up, i bought a very nice F150 lariat trim.