Foster Chevrolet Cadillac

• Excellent Job by Foster's Sales Staff

The good news for me was that the sales staff (Liam Galvin) presented options to me so I could make an educated decision that satisfied my needs and provided me great value. He even gave me information from competitors' web site so I could compare features and dimensions. He listened to want I wanted and only got back to me once he found a car that I wanted to buy versus trying to sell me what was on the lot. As a business owner myself, I appreciate someone who respects my time and provides great service. Liam did this for me.

• Fosters GM

Always exceed customer expectations with superior customer service ... Chris and Russ in the service department are top notch and second to none.

• great place

friendly, immediate, good job always do a great job. salesman is great also. Jerry Henkle is a super nice person

• Great service and wonderful facilities

They were very helpful and quickly fixed the problem. It was a difficult problem and they found the answer and fixed it.

• Great service Friendly staff

Great place to buy a car knowledgeable and friendly people easy buying process. My sales person was the best ever

• Great service

Not only did they change the oil and rotate my tires, they even washed my car and swept the inside!

• CHEVY TRAX

John Thompson was great before, during and after the sale of my new Trax. I will most likely come back to Foster Chevrolet to purchase my next automobile. I know its a long drive from Columbus but its well worth it! Jack c Savage

• Great place to buy a new car

Brett Clapham did a fantastic job making the buying experience easy! Friendly staff made you feel welcome at the dealership. Steve did a great job demonstrating the vehicle. Love the Traverse!

• Great Experience!

Had a great experience! Very professional and personal service! Next purchase with be from Foster's as well. Thank you Dawson, Liam and team!

• Positive experience

Very good experience purchasing my car easy good customer service and management support I will recommend this dealer and my sales person. Thank you.