Crowe Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Customer Service
    March 6, 2017

Jeff and Russ are the reason we buy Ford. This is our second Ford vehicle and as long as those two guys work there we will keep buying Fords. We buy c...ars because of the experience (and reliability) and the experience at Crowe is the best we have had anywhere. We used to buy Dodge vehicles but when Russ moved from the Dodge dealership to Crowe we followed him. I guess I am old fashioned and find customer service as important as the car itself. Jeff and Russ both make the car buying process easy and almost painless. They are fast, and don't oversell you a vehicle. We will definitely be back to buy our future cars from these guys. They make it all worth it!

Thank you Cindy! Enjoy the new Ford!

• Great customer service!
    May 3, 2017

We just bought a new 2016 F150 from Crowe! We love the customer service an the time and effort they spend with us! Russ is awesome! We won't buy from ...any other dealership!

Thank you for the kind words and we feel very proud to know that you had a wonderful experience with us! The F-150 is an outstanding truck and we hope... you will be happy with it for a long long time to come! Thank You! :)

• Russ is the man!
    May 1, 2017

Best experience ever buying a car! Russ found me the exact truck I wanted and made the whole process painless. Highly recommend Crowe Ford.

Thank you Tony! Enjoy the new truck!!

• Great Dealership and People
    April 18, 2017

Great experience working with Russell and the Crowe Ford team.

Thank you! It was a great pleasure working with you too! Enjoy the new Escape!

• Excellent Customer Service
    March 6, 2017

Thank you Cindy! Enjoy the new Ford!

• Wonderful Experience at Crowe Ford
    February 27, 2017

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Focus at Crowe Ford. Jeff was absolutely fabulous with all his help in all aspects of buying my car. The Crowe Ford s...taff were so friendly and helpful. I can not thank you enough.

Thank you Jean and you're welcome! Enjoy the Focus! It's a great car!

• Comfortable Car Buying
    February 8, 2017

The team at Crowe Ford are a very casual and low pressure group. We've known some of them for years and they know us. We feel very comfortable aski...ng any questions and they (in our case, Russell) did whatever it took to get us our answers. Our new F-150 is beautiful and we hope to enjoy it for many years. We were given a fair price for our trade-in and are glad to have a dealership nearby that we know will stand by their product.

Great to hear and thank you very much! Enjoy the new truck!

• Perfect place for a vehicle
    January 26, 2017

Russ made buying my car so easy I couldn't believe it. Went in one day and picked car out and the next day I was driving away a happy customer

Thanks a bunch! Enjoy!

• Awesome place for your next vehicle
    January 26, 2017

They make buying a car so easy and painless. I love my new car and will be seeing them again when it time for my next new car

Great to hear Rock! Enjoy the new car!

• Awesome buying experience
    January 11, 2017

We just purchased a 2017 Ford Escape from Crowe Ford Sales in Geneseo, IL. Everyone went above and beyond to make this a great experience. We spent al...ot of time test driving vehicles before we made our final selection. The sales department was exceptional from beginning to end!

Thank you very much Betty & Brian! Enjoy your new Escape!

Crowe Ford