Ganley Ford West

New Used Service

307 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ganley Ford West from DealerRater.com

• Excellent Service!
    October 9, 2016

I went to Ganely Ford to purchase a Ford Focus. I initially wanted to get a used car, but with the rebate it was worth it to get the new 2016 Focus. ...Tonna Davis (Sales) and Frank (Sales Manager) answered all of my questions and had a Focus in the color I wanted driven in from another Dealership. I am very happy with the service and the car which far exceeded my expectations. I look forward to future business with Ganely Ford.

Congratulations on your new Ford Focus! We are happy to hear about your experience here at Ganley Ford West and how we were able to exceed your expect...ations. We look forward to working with you in the months and years to come. We hope that you continue to enjoy your new Focus! Thank you again we appreciate your business.

Excellent
    April 18, 2018

Loved my salesman. He was knowledgeable and very kind. I would totally come back to him again and recommend him to others so great. Wow

My satisfaction
    April 16, 2018

Ganley Ford West has consistently treated me with the highest level of professionalism. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and service.

Service Department
    April 16, 2018

Service department was excellent, efficient and friendly

Thanks for the great review about our service department! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Oil change easy
    April 13, 2018

I had a free oil change coupon versus $41 in my Ganley "bank" ... the desk person ran the numbers both ways to get best deal Oil change, tire rotati...on. Cost me $0

Lynn, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope you continue to choose Ganley Ford West, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Tak...e care!

True customer service
    April 9, 2018

I am very pleased with my purchase at Ganley Ford, they???ve exceeded expectations in the service department. My salesman Allen Kasper is truly an hon...est and reliable person. He helped my husband and I purchase the perfect vehicle. He took care of us through and through. Nick is service is also a stellar employee. He definitely gives great customer service with a smile! I am glad we chose this dealership. They???re attentive and honest group of men and women!

Best Experience!!!!
    April 3, 2018

I had an amazing experience at Ganley Ford! Matt was so patient with me to find a car that met all my needs. He definitely went above and beyond my ex...pectations. Once I sat in my car I knew that it was the right car for me. Will was so wonderful to work with! This was my first time buying a car, I was so hesitant and nervous going into it but working with Will made me feel like I was buying a car from a friend. He just really helped to ease my mind and make me feel comfortable. I was probably most terrified to go into the financial office, I heard stories at other dealerships about these people trying to sell you things that you don't need. I got into the mind set that I just needed to say no to everything! I go in there and I meet Scott and he was so laid back and did not pressure me into getting anything that I didn't need. He took the time to explain the benefits of getting an extended warranty for my car with all the driving I do. In doing so he explained how I can adjust my payment options to decrease the amount of interest that I end up paying. Even though this was my first experience buying a car, other dealerships that I have been to have not been as amazing as this one. I would recommend everyone I know to buy a car from here!

Best Experience Ever
    April 3, 2018

I had the distinct pleasure of working with Matt Stringer who orchestrated getting us the perfect vehicle with almost no wasted time and aggravation. ... I had found and idea of what I wanted, and Matt found me EXACTLY what I wanted. He had it shipped in. When it arrived, lacking a few things that it was advertised to have, Matt went out of his way to make sure that everything that was missing was installed at no cost to us. He even gave us a courtesy car while they did the work. William Craft was a relatively new Sales Associate and was an absolute joy to work with. He was friendly and personable. He made the wait a breeze...it was almost like sitting and talking with an old friend. I had my almost 6 year old with me when I bought my car, and William took him to look at sports cars while I chatted with the Sales Manager. My son had fun, and I had a NO pressure buying experience. I loved the experience at Ganely Ford West so much that I brought one of my best friends back the following week to purchase a car. Although I didn't get to work with Scott Engle when I purchased my vehicle, I was there when he worked with my friend. He was fantastic. He explained some tricks in financing and making payments to cut back how much interest is paid. He was personable and took the time to really explain things in a way that A. made sense, and B wasn't pushy. He was informative and easy to work with. I cannot recommend this dealership enough.

Jon Krokey
    March 28, 2018

I purchased my Ford Escape from Ganley Ford West in 2013....new. This was the third dealership I had gone to looking for a vehicle. I already knew ex...actly what type of vehicle I wanted. At the first two places I went to , the salespersons I spoke to were more about "We can get you into this vehicle instead. " I walked into Ganley and the salesman said " What type of vehicle are you looking for? And if we don't have it on the lot we'll get it for you". Took a test drive and 15 minutes later I was in the office filling out paperwork....SOLD!. I've had all my service needs taken care of at Ganley. The service department has always been fast, courteous and professional , and the pricing is extremely reasonable. Just last week I called for a service appointment . Asked for one on 3/27 .I figured that it would take a few days to fit me in. The person in service told me that he could fit me in as soon as I could get there. There is yet another customer service PLUS. I will continue to use Ganley for my service needs and when it comes time to purchase a new vehicle it will be from Ganley.

Jon, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we w...ill be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Rob and Sherry in service should be reprimanded
    March 16, 2018

Have had several issues with Ganley West since purchasing 2018 Ford Fusion in Jan, mostly with Sales. This time, called Service about a recall being r...eported nationally about the potential of stereering wheel coming off due to a short screw in steering column. Sherry was nasty and tried to lie and say it wasn't for 2018 Fusion. Ended up speaking to service mgs Rob, and he was non chalant and saying there was nothing they could do and made no effort to at least order the part to satisfy the recall. I expressed concern about driving a vehicle where potentially the steering wheel can come off in my hands while I'm dropping my 6yr old son off to school and he could basically careless. Guess somewhere along the way, someone forgot to tell them these are customer service positions as well. We got a nice car, but with all the issues we've had with Sales and now Service, almost wish we bought it from another dealership.

Ganley Ford West