• Outstanding

Excellent experience. Pete Murray was professional and courteous. One of the best experiences I have had purchasing a vehicle.

We appreciate your response, Tony! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Recall Work on 2014 Fusion

Had to bring in for recall work on my 2014 Ford Fusion. Very Professional, kept time frame they gave me. Would recommend.

• Mr. Clark

John Lance Ford has a very flexible schedule and the staff is very nice and very helpful

Thank you for your kind words and review, Demetrius. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Trade in

Went it for service on our 2009 F150 and left with a 2017 F150. The service was professional and as well as understanding of our needs. The process was not long and Hans explained everything very well.

• Ford Edge

I've worked with ford AutoNation Westlake now for over six years and have always been very satisfied. The sales people are incredibly friendly and there's no pressured sales here. However, my family and I have bought four cars from this dealership and will do so again in the future!

We are glad you chose our dealership, Jessica. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Ford Westlake and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Charlie

Were very helpful servicing my vehicle. Especially since it's a high millage vehicle. Accurate diagnosis, and gave me some options to save on repair cost. Jason in the service are was an excellent representative of the dealership.

• Easiest buying experience.

We appreciate your response, David! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Brian Hill and the young finance gentleman who's name I cannot recall were friendly and professional. I can't reasonably think how my experience could have been better.

• great place to buy a car.

from beginning to end it was a great experience all employees are quality individuals. thank you for being the best in the business, go FORD best car company in the world. I purchased my first vehicle here a 94 F-150 and plan on purchasing

• autonation

My maintenance was done fast and professionally. I arrived early and they were able to take my car early and so I was also able to leave early. The waiting room is comfortable and you are close to the service counter, so if you have questions or they need to talk to you, it is easy.

• Car Review

I didn't have any problem with this dealer. The free two month warranty after purchase have gave me peace of mind.