Paul Sur Buick GMC

30 reviews

March 13, 2016

Great email communication, but the car must have sold before I could get enough information. Thank you

February 24, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership! I bought a 2012 GMC Terrain SLT AWD from them nearly a month ago. I went there to pick up a spare... key for them to reprogram and they noticed a slight rattling noise under the hood during the reprogram process, of which they brought to my attention and, being that it was still under warranty, offered to repair it. They said it'd take approx. 2 days and they'd give me a loaner car in the meantime (Buick Encore FWD). The next day was a BLIZZARD, (literally state of emergency, roads closed), my office closed at noon with potential of not being open the next day as well. Long story short, they got my vehicle repaired by noon that day and I was driving my AWD safely home in the blizzard, rather than the little FWD Encore. The service advisor, Todd Gudde is awesome - he, and everyone there, really believe in great customer service!

September 7, 2015

Bill Tucker and Hector Nussa helped me out on Saturday, September 5th. I went into the dealership not knowing if I would get a car that day and ended up... walking out with a brand new 2015 Buick Verano. The process was quick & easy and everyone there was friendly and VERY accommodating! I've been to many dealerships before and Paul Sur Buick GMC in Valparaiso is by far the best! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for excellent customer service, GREAT deals and top quality vehicles! Thank you so much Bill and Hector, you guys are awesome!!

March 16, 2015

After searching dealer after dealer I landed on this lot, and was greeted by a salesman . No pressure, No Hassle sale. I found a vehicle that would meet... all my needs, and they met the price I asked, the first time I asked. Buying a vehicle has never been do easy. I would recommend Paul Ser in Valparaiso to anybody, ask for Troy

Thanks Josh! We are happy that everything went great for you. We appreciate you, welcome to the family.

March 2, 2015

I can't say enough great things about the buying experience from this dealership. Not only did I lower my payments, but I got a nicer, newer vehicle than... what I traded in. The sales person was knowledgeable and the facility was clean. They had a great selection to choose from as well. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a no hassle buying experience!

Thank You!

October 16, 2014

I went in to test drive a used sedan and left with a lower lease payment then I expected on a new BUICK!! :)

February 20, 2014

I've had my old college car for about 5 years, and I now that I've been out of college and working full time for over a year, I decided it was time for... an upgrade. My first and only stop was Paul Sur - everyone there is so accommodating and friendly! It took me a couple weeks to make my decision (I visited the dealership a couple times within those weeks to test drive a 2014 Buick Encore), and I felt zero pressure whatsoever to make my decision on the spot. As my first car purchase, it was a big decision to make! They had exactly what I wanted, and I was in and out of the dealership fairly quickly once I decided to bite the bullet and take the Encore home with me! I couldn't be happier with my new car and my experience at Paul Sur! The dealership itself is also very clean and organized - overall, I am very impressed! Thanks again, Paul Sur, for my new Encore!!

October 16, 2013

First I want everyone to know Jack is a realy nice guy who I would consider buying another car from as long as he worked at a different car dealership.... The finance guy completely messed up the whole deal, making countless errors in ALL of the documents. I have had to make several trips back to the dealership to have them corrected. This was the worst experience I have ever had purchasing anything and a month later I am still trying to get it fixed.

October 14, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jack Koroluk for his professionalism and the way he treated me as a customer. Jack's patience and honesty... was refreshing. I will refer others to Paul Sur, Jack Koroluk and Mike Bonaventura in the future.

October 9, 2013

Well, I just wrote a review less than 2 months ago on the great experience I had on my purchase. I then went on a trip to Texas and realized I needed something... more than what I had to pull a fifth wheel. I loved the truck I JUST purchased, so it had to be identical with just a different rear differential. I approached Jack K. AGAIN, to put me in the truck of my dreams. Well, knowing full well how much I loved the truck I had, the search was on. Through numerous emails about several different vehicles and hard dealing on Jack's part to acquire another truck to my liking, the text finally came in..."Found it, got it, come get it!" As before the finance department had me ready to go and worked to get me within the payment I wanted. I cant express enough how thankful I am for the effort that was put in to get me exactly what I wanted for the second consecutive time. Thanks again Jack.