Currie Motors Ford of Valpo

972 reviews

972 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Currie Motors Ford of Valpo from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 29, 2019

Good friendly service And some recall issues were taken care of without my bringing them up. I appreciate that reminder and up-to-date work

We are glad we could help you out! Thanks for leaving this response!

September 28, 2019

Roger and his crew are always efficient, helpful, and very accommodating when making my appointment and when I'm there for service. Roger always has everything... checked on my car to make sure I will have no problems and will tell me what needs to be done and how soon, how much it's approximately going to cost so I can have these things done when I can. It's nice knowing I have someone watching out for me and not trying to sell me something I don't need. The service department is so nice with all the remodeling they have done. Looks great !! Currie Motors of Valporaiso service and Roger are awsome !!!!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to continuing to help you out!

September 28, 2019

Rick helped my daughter and me with our purchase and he was just great! He spent a lot of time showing her the different features and made sure she knew... how everything worked.

Congrats on your new vehicle! We are glad you had a great buying experience with us.

September 27, 2019

Larry in service was great despite my brand new car with a blown motor. Ford didn't get the parts in a timely fashion. As soon as I got it back I had another... issue. Larry got it all resolved. Currie handled it the best they could. My first car was a 1966 Ford. I've had many Fords since. I'm undecided about another Ford ever. If I do get another it will be because of Currie service dept. If I DON'T get another it will be because of Ford Motor Company's overall incompetence.

Gary, thank you for highlighting our staff that has been able to really help you out. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback!

September 27, 2019

This ford dealer has a nice and friendly environment, the staff is very outgoing with a smile on there face at all times. Devine kludt is #1 to me

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We hope we can help you out again soon!

September 26, 2019

Friendly and dependable service department. Work has been done in the estimated time that was quoted. Currie Ford's Service department earns 5 stars for... their quality work.

Steve, thank you for your kind review! We look forward to continuing to help you out.

September 24, 2019

He helped me buy my first car! He walked me through everything and was very knowledgeable! Would recommend Rick to anyone especially if you're buying your... first car!

Kara, congrats on your first, new car! We are so happy we could be part of this experience with you. We appreciate your kind comments, and we look for...ward to helping you again soon!

September 24, 2019

Your financial officer (Mike Davis) was extremely rude and very unprofessional during our final stages of purchasing our truck. He insisted that we purchase... the extended warranty, he kept tapping his pen on the desk and was very persistent that we purchase the warranty. We told him no we didn't want it and he didn't want to take no for an answer. I got very upset with his demeanor, and almost walk out the door. If my husband didn't want this truck so badly we were ready to walk.. We spent most of the day in your showroom and were treated so kindly by all your staff and then we had Mike Davis with his nasty attitude. Before we left that evening at 9:30pm one of your staff members apologized for Mike Davis behavior. I hope someone will take this complaint seriously and give your officer some better training on how to take no for an answer.

Jerry, we are so sorry to hear that you were treated so poorly with our financial officer. However, we are happy to hear you had a great experience wi...th the rest of our staff. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you would like to talk about your experience further.

September 23, 2019

I spotted my used 2018 F150 through a google search at Ford of Valpo. The young lady helping over the phone was quick to send additional photos as the... listing had just arrived and there were only a few quick snapshots without the official photos posted yet. It checked every box on my list and more. I noticed the jack was missing after returning home 425 miles away. A phone call to the dealer and a week later my new jack was delivered. No problems, no hassles. Just good old fashioned service! Genuinely nice people willing to deal on an already great deal.

Hi there, congrats on your new F-150! We appreciate your feedback about your recent experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is... anything else we can do for you.

September 23, 2019

I was late for my appointment because of an accident that held up traffic. It was no problem. I was in and out with the works service in less than an... hour!

Bethany, we are so happy to hear we were able to help you out. Please come back if there is anything else we can do for you!