• First class start to finish

We purchased a new 2014 f150 the entire process start to finish was first class. Don Hull are salesman was great. It was the second vehicle we purchased from Gibbons. we will return for our next purchase.

• Simply great.

Found the vehicle on the internet. Bought it 3 days ago. Love it. Dealt with Taryn. Couldn't have been better. Absolutely NO pressure. No pressure with paperwork. No pressure to buy extra warranties, etc. Best deal, and I looked at a lot of comparibles.

Jim, thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Taryn was able to provide you with pressure-free car buying experience. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Andy Noone | Sales Manager | 570-489-4747

• Great service, positive experience

Our salesman was very professional and helpful. The entire staff was very good. We would definitely purchase from Gibbons Ford again.

Mark, thank you for the review. I am glad to know that our staff was very professional and helpful during your visit. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Andy Noone | Sales Manager

• Great service

Knowable staff very helpful and pleasant.very good facility. Very comfortable waiting area.also taken care of in a very timely manor.

George, thank you for the perfect review! I am glad to know that our staff was helpful and pleasant during your visit. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Best Regards, Andy Noone | Sales Manager

• great people to deal with

everything was easy no pressure loved it all next step will be servicing the vehicle when time calls for it

Mark, thank you for the great review! We know that buying a new car can be a daunting process so our team works hard to make it an easy and no pressure process. We hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Andy Noone | Sales Manager

• great sales & service

Salesman, Don, was great. I was treated as a valued customer. Great experience. Will continue to do business with Don Hull at Gibbons Ford.

Barbara, thank you for the perfect review! I am happy to hear that Don treated you as a valued customer which we know you deserve. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Best Regards, Andy Noone | Sales Manager

• Fantastic no pressure sales

Donny was fantastic! He came highly recommended and now I know why. I will be a third time repeat buyer of Ford because of him.

Kathleen, it is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read about your experience with Donny. If there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Best, Andy Noone | Sales Manager

• F-150 Ford truck purchase

knowledgeable friendly and polite staff, good deal on the vehicle every thing went very smoothly. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Thank you for your review, David. We're glad that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Andy Noone | Sales Manager

• Great service & very clean facility, very pleasen

I really liked working with Kurtis, he was very helpful in answering all my questions about the Jeep, & helping me getting rid of the Rave. Gibbons Ford is a great place to do business.

Thank you so much for this lovely review! It's wonderful to hear Kurtis and our team were helpful during your visit and that you love your new vehicle. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Best, Andy Noone | Sales Manager

• excelent service

excelent and easy buying process.fast and courteous no hassle buying from the test ride to taking it off the lot.would definitely recommend

Daniel, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Andy Noone | Sales Manager