Turpin Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Great Experience

That's the goal...a smooth transition!! Thank you

I had a great experience with purchasing my new van at Turpins. Tim and Kurt got me into my new vehicle in a short time and made everything a smooth transition from one car to the other. Thank you two so much for all your help!!

That's the goal...a smooth transition!! Thank you

• Great experience!

We have to thank Tim and Kurt for going above and beyond for us! We had a great experience. Very nice to be able to go to a local car dealer.

• Van Shopping made easy

Happy to hear your enjoying your van. Thanks again for your business!!

We went to look at vans and Kurt happened to be leaving work after closing time and told us about a van that had just come in. He stayed late to tell us the little bit he could about it because the van had not even been priced or detailed or anything. Kurt went the extra mile to get the information we were wanting the next day on his day off when it became available and got it to us. He put the car on hold until we or I should say I was able to go see it and talk to him about it the next morning and test drive it. I loved the van. We sat down and did some figures, and I did not have to spend my whole day there at the dealership. He did the paperwork and my husband and I went back to sign the paperwork that he had all ready for us. Kurt went through pretty much all the features of the van showing me how everything worked including getting my phone in sync. I have bought several cars leaving the dealership not knowing what buttons did what. Not this time. I may still have more to learn but he was definitely very helpful and I would say definitely ask for Kurt if buying a car here. We were very happy with the service and the short amount of time to buy the van! And we love the van! Thanks Kurt for making it happen!

Happy to hear your enjoying your van. Thanks again for your business!!

• Great car buying experience

Thanks for giving us the chance to get things right on your Grand Cherokee. Thanks again for your business!!

I recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Kurt Lassman . He made the experience very welcoming and made sure that all of my concerns were addressed in a thorough timely manner. After purchasing the jeep I had some trouble with it. Their service dept. worked tirelessly with the sales dept. to ensure my problem was taken care of free of charge to me. (My jeep is out of new car warranty) This just goes to show the lengths a small town dealer will go to take care of their customers. I recommend anyone looking for a newer nicer vehicle to stop and see what Mr. Lassman can do for you. You won't be disappointed.

• Thanks Kurt at Turpin's

My salesman, Kurt, patiently walked me through a month long process of my changing vehicle desires. When I finally selected my Cherokee I wanted a tow package added to the jeep on the lot. The Service Department added the tow and it looks like it was done in the factory. Very pleased with the vehicle, the sales experience, and the service done. Great dealership, great people. Thanks Tim and Kurt.

• Pam Ryan

Very good experience. Helpful. Felt like we had good information regarding the used car.

• Good used college car

The salesmen was the best. All the sales team was great. He handled everything.

The salesmen was the best. All the sales team was great. He handled everything.

• car purchase

We just had a very excellent car purchased experience at turpins. I would highly recommend Kurt Lassman. he made the whole buying process very enjoyable every step of the way.

• Great salesman

Kurt was very considerate and knowledgeable on our new vehicle. We were very impressed by Kurt's service and no pressure was involved!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE at Turpin's of Geneseo new and us

Kurt Lassman is my car guy and nobody can go wrong with him. He's very concerned with putting you in the right vehicle for what you need and what you can afford. if you need help with a car or truck, go see Kurt. he'll always steer you right.