Turpin Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience
    December 3, 2016

I had a great experience with purchasing my new van at Turpins. Tim and Kurt got me into my new vehicle in a short time and made everything a smooth ...transition from one car to the other. Thank you two so much for all your help!!

That's the goal...a smooth transition!! Thank you

Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had!
    March 7, 2018

Searched for and found a truck online that was at this dealership. Geneseo is approximately 175 miles away from where I live however the truck I felt ...was a great deal to travel for. Called and spoke with Kurt Lassman, who went above and beyond to treat me as if I was Turpin's only customer! Kurt and I agreed on a price contingent on me test driving and seeing the truck in person. Kurt even agreed to pick me up off the Amtrak in Kewanee. Truck was exactly as advertised and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. I can honestly say this was the easiest and best buying experience I have ever had. I will certainly keep Turpin's in mind for my next vehicle purchase!

Well worth the drive!
    February 26, 2018

My husband and I drove from Peoria to meet with Kurt to get a truck. Kurt was super nice and easy to work with. The truck is amazing and the buying pr...ocess was so easy. It was well worth our drive.

Great Buying Experience
    February 1, 2018

Once I decided on which vehicle I wanted - I was out of there in 20 minutes. No shakedown like the big dealers trying to upsell you everything under ...the moon. A+

Great buying experience!
    January 5, 2018

I called Kurt earlier this week and told him what I needed for my family. He really listened to what I had to say. Today we drove off the lot in a v...ehicle that is safe, reliable and comfortable. He made the buying process quick and easy. Kurt is a no pressure salesman that knows his business! I chose Turpin Chevrolet for their location and service. I use their service department for the maintenance on my truck and they have never let me down!

Car Purchase at Turpin
    October 25, 2017

Found a Chevrolet on the lot with color and options as if we had ordered it that way. Kurt Lassman was friendly, considerate and did not apply any s...ales pressure. He was patient in demonstrating a number of features of the car that were new to us. We dealt with Kurt through the entire sales transaction and were not handed off to a sales manager as we had experienced at different dealer in the past. Kurt called us about a week after taking delivery and offered assistance we may have needed/wanted with vehicle features and settings. Tim thanked us for our business as we were taking delivery as well. Overall a good buying experience.

Thanks again for doing business with us. Working with just one person is the way we like selling cars, happy you enjoyed!!

Great experience!
    September 18, 2017

We have to thank Tim and Kurt for going above and beyond for us! We had a great experience. Very nice to be able to go to a local car dealer.

Van Shopping made easy
    August 4, 2017

We went to look at vans and Kurt happened to be leaving work after closing time and told us about a van that had just come in. He stayed late to tell ...us the little bit he could about it because the van had not even been priced or detailed or anything. Kurt went the extra mile to get the information we were wanting the next day on his day off when it became available and got it to us. He put the car on hold until we or I should say I was able to go see it and talk to him about it the next morning and test drive it. I loved the van. We sat down and did some figures, and I did not have to spend my whole day there at the dealership. He did the paperwork and my husband and I went back to sign the paperwork that he had all ready for us. Kurt went through pretty much all the features of the van showing me how everything worked including getting my phone in sync. I have bought several cars leaving the dealership not knowing what buttons did what. Not this time. I may still have more to learn but he was definitely very helpful and I would say definitely ask for Kurt if buying a car here. We were very happy with the service and the short amount of time to buy the van! And we love the van! Thanks Kurt for making it happen!

Happy to hear your enjoying your van. Thanks again for your business!!

Great car buying experience
    July 10, 2017

I recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Kurt Lassman . He made the experience very welcoming and made sure that all of my concer...ns were addressed in a thorough timely manner. After purchasing the jeep I had some trouble with it. Their service dept. worked tirelessly with the sales dept. to ensure my problem was taken care of free of charge to me. (My jeep is out of new car warranty) This just goes to show the lengths a small town dealer will go to take care of their customers. I recommend anyone looking for a newer nicer vehicle to stop and see what Mr. Lassman can do for you. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for giving us the chance to get things right on your Grand Cherokee. Thanks again for your business!!

Thanks Kurt at Turpin's
    July 1, 2017

My salesman, Kurt, patiently walked me through a month long process of my changing vehicle desires. When I finally selected my Cherokee I wanted a t...ow package added to the jeep on the lot. The Service Department added the tow and it looks like it was done in the factory. Very pleased with the vehicle, the sales experience, and the service done. Great dealership, great people. Thanks Tim and Kurt.

Turpin Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM