New 888-355-2483 Dealer Website
Used 888-364-3764 Email Dealer
Service 888-355-5045

117 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Preston Superstore from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience, Great car

This is the 3rd new car that I have purchase from Preston Chevy in Burton, Ohio. Bill Lane is an excellent salesman. No hype, no pressure. He treats me like a friend. I am very happy with my new 2016 Traverse 2LT It's the perfect car for me. Mike B. Newbury, Ohio

Thank you for your feedback Mike! I'm so glad Bill makes the process easy and painless for you. Thank you for all of your loyalty over the years! Jackie Preston Franck

• An Awesome Experience!!!
    March 21, 2017

I am a retired senior who was looking for a midsize car that was easy on gas with very little maintenance. I checked the internet and The Preston SuperStore was listed. Of all the dealerships that called, The Preston SuperStore's representive was the most courteous and attentive. I really felt like I was speaking to someone who was really listening to me and my requests. Fast forward to our face to face meeting!!! My son and I arrive at the dealership and was greeted by the owner Pat Preston he so warm and genuine. He introduced us to our Sales Consultant Patrick Griffith. Patrick is so easy to talk to and a true professional. He made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process and assured me that his participation did not end when I signed on the dotted line. Since I purchased my car Patrick continues to make himself available to me. If I call and leave a message on his phone he returns my call within a reasonable time period (usually within 30 minutes or less). I really can't say enough about this dealership. The financing manager, service director and the entire management team are a God send. If you are reading this and are looking for a new or used car Preston is the only one I'll endorse with my family and friends. You will really be glad you did.

• Bill Hale
    March 21, 2017

Bill Hale is a super salesman!! Three cars later and will always be back for more!! We have come there for years for sales and service.

Preston Superstore

You are a wonderful customer Jeanne! Thank you for your loyalty! -Jackie Preston Franck

Preston Superstore

• Every staff member was polite and professional.
    March 18, 2017

Preston Superstore

Thank you for your feedback Kristine! You are important and valued and we appreciate your business! -Jackie Preston Franck

Tammy Tim Tony and James were very helpful and professional. Great assists to the Preston dealership. Their after market perks are awsome.Met Pat Preston also. Made us feel important and valued

• Truly great experience
    March 18, 2017

Patrick Griffith was my salesman-he was great! Ask for him when you come into Preston Superstore! Darrell Domanovics the Sales Manager was sooo nice and helped work everything out to meet my goals. I truly recommend buying your cars here!!! This was the best car buying experience!!!

• Ford service

Service was done in a timely manner. Everyone was very pleasant. All my questions were answered.

• Awesome Experience
    March 17, 2017

Pat made my car buying experience an awesome one! He worked with me to help make it possible to get the new car I wanted with a deal that was affordable for me. He made sure we were taken care of the whole time we were there and was friendly, honest and really helpful. I will go back o him the next time I'm in the market for a car.

• A++++
    March 17, 2017

Car salesman like Greg Chismar are difficult to come by. He delivered incredible service which made for a very pleasant experience overall. My husband and I would highly recommend him.

• My experience at Preston
    March 17, 2017

Pat was a knowledgeable guy and work with me past the time Preston was closed to get me in a truck that I like so if you go to Preston Ford I recommend taking to pat griffith

• Thank you!
    March 17, 2017

I was recommended to go see Greg by a coworker of mine. He suggested that Greg would be fair and honest and get me what my wife and I were looking for. I was happy with the recommendation and very happy with the results. Greg helped us get the car we wanted, and fit it into our budget. Thank you Greg for helping Brittany and I find the right vehicle!