212 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Preston Superstore from DealerRater.com
  • Best dealership I have ever done business with

Excellent experience from beginning to end of the trade in, and purchase process. They stand behind their product in the area of service and repair.

What a compliment Ken. Thank you for your kind words and your business! -Jackie Preston Franck

• New Car Customer

Our salesman Bob Powell and the sales crew are the best!

Our salesman Bob Powell and the sales crew are the best!

• A great experience
    October 25, 2017

Thank you for your business! -Jackie Preston Franck

We are extremely please with our new Equinox. Bill Hale was extremely helpful during our car shopping process! He was very informative and his interactions did not seem pushy, which we really appreciated. He was very knowledgeable and helped us feel like we were making an informed decision. Bill gave us the right amount of information regarding the controls of the Equinox. We had enough information to safely leave your dealership and an offer for us to stop back in a few days so he could tell us more. Had he given us any more information at that time, it likely would have been overwhelming. We had to return a few days later to sign some papers and were greeted by Bill to make sure we didn't need further explanation. Bill did explain the process regarding the service department. We did not meet the team. I am confident that we will meet them when we need to. I would also like to add that the prompting done by Bill Preston should be recognized. Bill P. said he would do anything he could to help us lease a vehicle that day. We were also considering a vehicle at another dealership. Had it not been for Bill P., we would have left to take some time to compare the two vehicles and make our decision. He made us feel like we got a really good deal and gave us the nudging that we needed. We were very impressed by the interactions we had with your entire staff. Everybody was kind and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed the process.

• Very Satisfied Customer
    September 30, 2017

Thank you for business! -Jackie Preston Franck

We were involved in an accident that had "totalled" our car. We stopped just to look to see what was available. Caitlyn approached us and offered to show us. She answered our questions and showed us what was on the lot. She was very professional, never pushy. She let the cars do the selling themselves. We were so pleased with the friendly, patient way that we were handled that made the purchase the same day.

Thank you for business! -Jackie Preston Franck

• Chevrolet Equinox - Birthday Surprise!

Thank you for your feedback and your business Sharon! -Jackie Preston Franck

The experience was pleasant, everyone whom I spoke with seemed to be very knowledgeable about the vehicles they were selling. I picked out a pre-owned 2011 Equinox for my granddaughter's birthday and worked with the Preston staff to complete the sale. Everything went very well and I am satisfied with the service I received. Pat Preston has a good business which is attributed to the fact that he gives 100% to accomplish excellent customer satisfaction. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback and your business Sharon! -Jackie Preston Franck

• Explorer
    September 24, 2017

Thank you for your business! -Jackie Preston Franck

Over all knowledge of the vehicle and the time Bruce took to explain how everything works. Answered every question we had. Great follow up. Friendly staff through out facility.

• Mom just bought a new Edge she loves it I
    August 29, 2017

Thank you for your business! -Jackie Preston Franck

They are very nice,friendly and love ease of making appointment for routine like oil change,tire rotation on your computer where you can pick the time

• Service on my 2013 Taurus SHO

Very excellent communication with Customer Service Rep.

Thank you for your business Lawrence! -Jackie Preston Franck

Very excellent communication with Customer Service Rep.

Thank you for your business Lawrence! -Jackie Preston Franck

• Exceptional Service

Thank you for your feedback! I love to hear we could help! Thank you for your business and kind words! -Jackie Preston Franck

Over the last 4 years I've dealt with 6 different dealers in Northeast OH and don't have enough space here to describe how bad their service was, you wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway. PRESTON SERVICE IS EXTRAORDINARY. They exceeded my expectations several times over. Everyone at Preston was friendly, polite, and honest. They kept me updated on their progress and delivered in a timely fashion. Oil change, tires rotated, trailer light issue diagnosed and repaired, and a new spray on bed liner. Dropped it off Monday morning, picked it up the next day. Great experience.

• Owner

Good car buying experience after Ford reacquired my previous vehicle.

Thank you for your business Ron! -Jackie Preston Franck

Good car buying experience after Ford reacquired my previous vehicle.

Thank you for your business Ron! -Jackie Preston Franck