Preston Superstore

603 reviews

603 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Preston Superstore from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2019

Just wanted to thank Amanda and Tim for the excellent service. I had called another dealer for service but could not get in until July 23. I called in... and was able to get my car seen that day.Amanda is very knowledgeable and friendly. She explained everything so I could decide what I could do now and what I could do zap a later date. Tim took good care of my car and I would have him work on my car again.👍🏻👍🏻

July 8, 2019

JJ Moore and Bill Preston went out of their way to get me into the truck we wanted. They bought my husband and I dinner, worked with us as much as they... could with the price, and even threw in some extras when all was said and done. We truly enjoyed this experience considering it can be very stressful. They came highly recommended to me, and I follow suit.

JJ Moore

(5.0) 24 reviews

July 7, 2019

As always the service is exceptional. They let you know what they are doing, clean, they wash your car. And the people are so friendly.

Bob Chatlos

(5.0) 10 reviews

Tony Perry

(4.9) 15 reviews

July 4, 2019

Everyone I came in contact with was excellent. Customer Service is very important to me in any business. Preston's employees embody wonderful people... skills. Thank you for training your employees to truly care for their customers. That is what keeps me coming back to Preston. Everyone went out of their way to be of assistance to me. I appreciate that from any business I go into. Not every business has the same mission as Preston. I appreciate each one of you and look forward to many more years with your amazing company. Again, thank you! Blessings, Char

Bob Chatlos

(5.0) 10 reviews

Bruce Friedman

June 30, 2019

We have bought quire a few cars from Preston. They are always helpful, considerate, and flexible. They work very hard to make sure we get what we need.... I highly recommend them especially Tom Barrett.

June 30, 2019

Bruce Friedman was our sales person. Other than the wait to see him because he had to take someone before we got there (though we were late for our appointment)... he was great. I originally was looking for the 2019 Kia Sorento but landed up getting the 2020 Kia Sportage. The Sportage had everything I wanted and more in a vehicle and was $15000 less. Bruce actually suggested it because of what I was looking for as a monthly car payment. He didn't push me to get something I could not afford. I love my Sportage and couldn't be happier with my choice We landed up being there all day which I wasn't thrilled about but it was customer appreciation day and they had pizza and refreshments which was really nice. Everyone was really helpful and nice and I have already referred Preston Kia to friends and family and when they are ready for a car I will make sure they ask for Bruce!

Bruce Friedman

June 29, 2019

I can not write down enough positive words to describe the superb experience I had purchasing my new 2019 Ford Pick up. Paul and Darrell went above and... beyond my expectations. Their attention to the details that I was looking for in my purchase, was something that a buy could only dream of. They always had a positive and upbeat attitude. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone. Paul, Darrell, and Preston Superstore, thank you for a job done to the utmost professional level.

Paul Domanovics

(5.0) 6 reviews

Darrell Domanovics

Sales manager

NOT RATED

June 28, 2019

Preston Kia is a wonderful dealership to work when buying a new or used car. We have brought several vehicles from them. Tom Barrett has been our salesman... both times and is great to work with. He really tries to find a vehicle that you like and want. He wants to make sure you are happy.

June 28, 2019

Tom kept me up to date with the progress of the work being done on my Optima. The mechanic explained his findings and made recommendations for the repairs... needed.

June 27, 2019

From my initial call to the dealership to driving my new ride off the lot, the whole experience was a pleasure every step of the way! When I arrived at... Preston Kia in Burton, Oh, I was greeted by a VERY friendly staff and immediately felt comfortable and welcomed. I was working with Brian B, one of the salesmen and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable! I arrived not knowing whether or not I would be able to get financing due to some challenges I was dealing with in my credit. I was soon introduced to Ed, the dealership GM who got right on it and ultimately got me a shockingly great deal on financing! Within minutes I was shown a beautiful 2016 Kia Forte that was pristine, had low miles and a great price tag! Everyone went out of their way to get me into a car that would be perfect for me and in my budget! Tony the finance guy was great too and again, made me feel so comfortable and confident in my experience of buying a car. If I could give Preston Superstore 10 stars I would! I so appreciate how genuine and down to earth the staff was and have already recommended them to my sister who is looking to purchase a car soon!

Brian Boswell