Bosak Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• corvette

thank you doug for the great service on the sale of my corvette

thank you doug for the great service on the sale of my corvette

• Went in for repairs, came out with a new vehicle

Love the service and will recommend to family and friends

Thank you for your review and your business! Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

Love the service and will recommend to family and friends

• Emily Barkowski

Dennis and Matt were very helpful and made the buying the car process smooth amd painless. Would reccommend Bozak to all. Great customer service.

Thank you for your business and your review, Emily! We're glad that Dennis and Matt were able to provide you with a five-star experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again in the future!

• Mr. Lowry

They fixed my 2015 Dodge Challenger very quickly and professionally, when Thomas Dodge said they couldn't fix it. Thank you! You l

Thank you for the review, Russell! We're glad that we were able to provide you with a five-star experience and get you and your Challenger back on the road! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

• New car shopping

Dennis Zajac Did a wonderful job finding us the vehicle we wanted. I will recommend him to everyone.

• Great service at Bosak

We're happy to hear your experience at Bosak was a great one! Have a great day!

Doug at Bosak really took care of me. I went in with my jeep leaking coolant. They quickly diagnosed my issue with the jeep. They fixed my Jeep quick and had me back on the road in no time. Everything was explained throughly about my water pump issue and time it would take to have it fixed. I was very happy with my experience and will continue to have service at Bosak.

We're happy to hear your experience at Bosak was a great one! Have a great day!

• ******

Dennis Zajek provided outstanding customer service

Dennis Zajek provided outstanding customer service

• Buyer

Worth The travel to Indiana to purchase A Jeep compass for my daughter. From the moment you walk in the door all the way through financing just an overall very nice experience. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Thanks Ed!

I absolutely love my new Jeep Cherokee! Ed was great in helping me find the exact car I wanted. I was so happy with the whole process. Everyone was friendly and courteous. Thank you so much for Everything!

• Thanks Nate!

Nate was great and very knowledgable on my car. Love my new Jeep Cherokee!

Nate was great and very knowledgable on my car. Love my new Jeep Cherokee!