Art Hill Ford Lincoln

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(219) 738-5300 (219) 738-5300

My Beautiful Ford Escape SUV

This is a great place to purchase a new vehicle, the sale person was so helpful and nice

Dealer response

Hello there, we are so happy to read such a great review about Art Hill Ford! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

3.0

Dissatisfied customer of Art Hill Ford

I was very dissatisfied with my recent visit to the dealership for service to my vehicle. I was to receive my truck on the same day I took it in for service instead I received it the next day. I was not upset about returning it to me the next day, but a courtesy call would have been great. Instead the next morning I had to contact the service department to verify the holdup. I was informed to pick up my truck at 9a. instead I waited until 11:30a. When I arrived I was informed my truck would be brought up immediately. Instead I waited another 20 minutes and guess what, my vehicle had not been wash. No one could explain the holdup. Usually from the service department I receive fast and reliable service with a smile. Not this time. I hope my next visit I can write a better review.

Awesome

Best dealer to deal with hands down. Borris an amazing sales man and steve the gm where honestly so great to deal. I?m going to keep it short and sweet I love this dealer.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Star Ford! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels.

TiffanyD

Steve and Borce were excellent! Thank you for making my buying experience effortless!

Dealer response

Tiffany, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Art Hill Ford!

Niceeeeee

Everything was great the car is great the service was great and the deal I got on my car was great. They were quick and smooth with everything 100/10

Dealer response

Hi Brandon, we're so pleased to hear that everything was completed so quickly and to your satisfaction! We hope you continue to choose Art Hill Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

couch51@aol.com

great friendly transaction. need someone to help with electronics

Dealer response

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day!

1.7

Buyers beware

Has been 60 days today since I purchased my new car. All this time they?ve lied to me about the status of my registration claiming they had processed the paperwork for registration within a week. Only after calling my state BMV did I find out that they had failed to send any paperwork to the BMV. Just found out today that they have been holding up the paperwork contingent on my sending an additional $650 that they claimed I owed after the deal was done. I have a signed contract, I took possession of the car on 6/26/20, insured it and have so far made 3 lease payments all the while not knowing that the car registration and paperwork was never processed and I?ve been driving the car with improper registration and invalid plates.

Dealer response

Arnold, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (219) 738-5300 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

Responsive Service

Service people are very professional and take time to explain the issues and answer my questions. They are quick and can be trusted to what they say they are going to do.

Dealer response

James, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Safe travels!

New car experience

Steve was very east to deal with and was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with.

Dealer response

David, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with Steve. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great Customer Service!

Everyone was friendly. The service was phenomenal! We found the perfect vehicles here. The process was surprisingly faster than the previous purchased I had with another dealership. Outstanding people at the Art Hill Ford dealership!

Dealer response

Mona, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!