Art Hill Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(219) 738-5300 (219) 738-5300

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

King ranch purchase

My experience was made easy by the salesman George Momcilovic. He made me feel comfortable and was very knowledgeable. They gave me what I was looking for on my trade in,and the price of the truck was reasonable. I would definitely recommend.

Dealer response

Keith, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Used Corvette

Saw and bought a Corvette from them in lass than one hour. Drove it off the lot. Got a good trade in for my Mustang.

Dealer response

Hi Richard, thank you so much for your positive comments about Art Hill Ford! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Lori Webb

Chris was very helpful and patient. Thank you again.

Dealer response

Lori, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Art Hill Ford

very relaxing, no pressure experience.,Great job showing me cars with all my options to choose from

Dealer response

Hi Brenda, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Good Service

Service was very good and fast. Friendly staff. Pleasant waiting area.

Dealer response

Hi Aubrey! Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Art Hill Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Safe travels!

Jim Maynard

Great buying experience, excellent service department

Dealer response

James, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Service

Excellent customer service. Would recommend to any owner of Ford products

Dealer response

John, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

1.0

Bought a used car 2 years ago

I will never buy a vehicle from them again sold me a car that i have nothing but problems with .i spent more on repairs then what i paid for it

Dealer response

Gina, thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the details of this situation so we can determine how we can assist you. Please reach out to us at j.chamberlain@arthillautogroup.com or m.buckvich@arthillautogroup.com and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Art Hill Ford Merrillville

This is the 2nd time my sister takes in the car for me and she raves about the service.

Dealer response

Hello Luisa, thank you for your great comments about the quality of service we provide! We're always happy to help if anything else comes up. Have a wonderful day!

AC repair

Repair of the AC system that had quit working over the weekend.

Dealer response

Hello Judith, we're glad we could assist with your AC repair! We're always happy to be of service to you if anything else comes up. Thank you, and have a great day!