Art Hill Ford Lincoln

Friday 8:30am–8:00pm 7:30am–5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(219) 738-5300 (219) 738-5300

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Mkx repair

Only frustration is that we?ve had the car towed in twice in less than 2 years.

Dealer response

Britt, we?re glad we could be of service to you! We are happy to address any additional concerns or questions if you will reach out to us directly. Take care!

Great service

Thanks Thomas and Tony for your time and help in buying our new car

Dealer response

Jacklyn, thanks for the great star-rating! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

Joe Bisone

Easy to deal with, friendly not pushy did not give my wife anxiety, thanks

Dealer response

Hi Joseph, we're glad to hear you and your wife had a pleasant experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Art Hill Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

1.0

Unhappy customer

Brought my car in because I was hearing noises coming from the brakes. I was told the brakes were fine. I am still hearing the noise and don’t feel comfortable driving it. That’s not the first time I’ve brought the car in to be serviced and was sent home without it being serviced. The first time I informed them to have someone drive it so they could see for themselves. This time I didn’t get a call informing me that the brakes were fine so I didn’t get the opportunity to have someone to drive it. When I purchased the vehicle from there I got excellent customer service, but now the service department does not go above and beyond to find out what the issues are. Will not purchase from Art Hill Ford again

Dealer response

Nadeen, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers so we?re extremely disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (219) 738-5300 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

Service at ART Hill

My car was repaired promptly and the Service Manager went out of his way to help me I had two panels that were loose and they made sure that I received a fair price for their work Thank You ART Hill Ford

Dealer response

Hello John, reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. At Art Hill Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

A satisfied customer

Arthill ford has always been friendly and the service has been great.

1.0

I am going to Webb ford to look for a new truck th

If you like to be lied to this this place will not disappoint you. As soon as you pick out vehicle they lie about what warranty will cover. Have to fight to get them to honor warranty. Make you do all the running around to get trailer hitch which wasn’t even a ford product or installed by them. With all the lies and games I will never buy a vehicle from you or your salesman Chris Hensley agian

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Art Hill Ford Lincoln. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution. Please contact us at j.chamberlain@arthillautogroup.com or m.buckvich@arthillautogroup.com at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to make this right.

Friendly people

The people at Art Hill are very friendly and accommodating. The service I received was quick and the lounge was clean and nice

Amazing Experience

The dealership was amazing. Everyone top down helped me with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Steve, Mike and Rodney were amazing. This is my second car from Art Hill.

Dealer response

James, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response about Steve, Mike and Rodney outstanding customer service! Thank you again for choosing Art Hill Ford Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

A Good Deal

The guy that took care of my visit was attentive, courteous, inquired what I thought I needed and made certain I received the services requested. The only thing I would change is the technician either communicate to the services specialist or communicate directly with me what they see are possible issues with the car instead of just writing it on the service summary to give further opportunity for answers to questions in real time instead of having to try to hurry with questions as the service summary is handed to me.

Dealer response

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, Gail. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!