Art Hill Ford Lincoln

Friday 8:30am–8:00pm 7:30am–5:30pm
Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(219) 738-5300 (219) 738-5300

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Owner

I had a good visit. The shuttle home is much appreciated and also the return shuttle. Prices are reasonable and their work has held up. Thank you.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to see you here again in the future!

Art Hill Ford

The young lady who took care of my service was very friendly, very professional and knowledgeable. The next day I called and asked her another question and she answered it very quickly and all is good. One thing that happens in the waiting room that is a little bothersome is when both TV's are on together and one drowns out the other. Need to fix this.

Dealer response

Baron, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Leeann was extremely helpful, courteous, and made sure I got in an out as quickly as possible. Really appreciated the quality of service.

Art Hill Ford service department ROCKS!!!

I had decided never to return to Art Hill for service due to a bad experience in the past. Wife talked me into returning. So glad I did. My service rep ( Bill Miller) went above and beyond. Professional but took the time to get to know me. That type of interaction is very important to me and was greatly appreciated.

Dealer response

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Title

Everything I asked for was taken care of the first time and I did not need to come back or complain. The service requested was done right. The person who checked me in and rang me out was friendly and helpful. Everything was done in a timely fashion, in fact done quicker than I expected!

Great Buy

Our experience with George was great! He went over all the information in detail.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Focus clutch repair

All of the staff were professional and kind. Bill Miller did a stellar job with the handling of my repair! Thank you!

Dealer response

Judith, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Safe travels!

Service

Service technician, Bill M. made sure my concerns were addressed. I appreciated the time he took on my service needs as there were many customers & prior to this service visit, I have felt a huge decline in this Ford facility to meet my needs . I?m hoping Bill has changed that and stays a constant at Ford, Merrillville, IN, as the turnover there has been awful lately. I?m looking forward to a change.

Top quality service

Overall, great service. Quick, fast and no issues!

Dealer response

Marc, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Great Experience!

My experience was outstanding. I was in and out with no issues.