Art Hill Ford Lincoln

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(219) 738-5300 (219) 738-5300

Super fast!

Super fast service! Employees were very friendly and helpful.

Art hill ford

Great service and super friendly people I would recommend this place to anyone!!!

Great Selection

We enjoyed our visit and had a great salesman. He was very personable and we enjoyed being there and are now enjoying our new purchase. We have purchased many cars from here.

Dealer response

Tony, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Fixed!

After early vehicle drop off, I appreciated the call that morning to confirm my vehicle was in the queue and that I was able to clarify my vehicle's issues.

Overall service

I?ve been with art hill for about 12 years and have always left with a good experience.

Dealer response

Keith, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Excellent service

My whole experience was wonderful, i came in for a works oil change and also was able to have a recall taken care of

Dealer response

Pamela, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Take care!

Excellent

Bill Miller has always been excellent in all of our service dealings at Art Hill. Boris Nikolov continues to excel at finding us great new cars.

Dealer response

John, we are glad to hear Bill and Boris always take such great care of you! At Art Hill Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

4.5

Purchase of a 2018 Ford Taurus

I will certainly recommend Art Hill Ford And Chris Young to my family , friends, church members, and others for the excellent service and accommodations I received. Chris Young did a fantastic job in serving us by answering our questions, any concerns, meeting our needs and requests. He made it the best experience we have ever had in purchasing a car. His personality and service was exceptional. We are very satisfied with the service we received.

Dealer response

Annie, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to Chris' outstanding customer service! Your satisfaction means a lot to us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Good experiences review

The experience at Art Hill Ford in Merrillville Indiana is above par. From the quickness of the service department to the wonderful hospitality of the sales team. The representitaves of Art Hill Sales team are amazingly helpful and are die hards about the happiness of their customers. I?ve never received better service at any other dealer location Ford or otherwise. This is why I will continue to use this dealer and will continue to recommend this location to everyone and anyone I can. Thank you Art Hill Ford Group.

Dealer response

Gordon, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great Job

Super quick!! I was able to get the car in quickly and they were able to take care of my issue in a short amount of time.

Dealer response

Michael, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!