Art Hill Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–5:30pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(219) 738-5300 (219) 738-5300

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great job!

Overall it was a great experience. I brought my car in for service without scheduling a appointment and they had it up and running the very next day.

Dealer response

Gabriel, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides. We hope you continue to choose Art Hill Ford Lincoln for all your vehicle needs. Take care!

mr santos

very professional, knowledgeable and friendly work done on the time

Dealer response

Dale, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. Safe travels!

Service

I have always received excellent service at Art Hill Ford Lincoln.. Service writers have always been very helpful. Bill Miller and LeeAnn have always gone to the limits to make having service done at Art Hill a very pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Judith, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Safe travels!

Oil Change

Very pleased with the service provided. My oil change was quick and informative.

Dealer response

David, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Service

I was early for my appointment. My car was brought right in and serviced with normal Tim wait.

Happy customer

After a terrible experience at another local Ford dealer, I decide to bring my vehicle to Art Hill for warranty repairs. They fixed my vehicle in an appropriate amount of time. I have also changed my service vehicles to them from the other dealer. Art Hill has earned my business.

Dealer response

Adam, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

2016 Edge owner

Brought both my vehicles in for an oil change (Edge) and my wife's vehicle for a recall Leeann Phillips was my service advisor and from the time we walked in until we left she was GREAT always keep us informed on the progress of our vehicles .when the repairs both vehicles were washed and ready to go. Ill be back and keep up the great work Thanks Leeann

Dealer response

John, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! At Art Hill Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

2018 F150

Very good experience... was shown multiple vehicles New and used... salesman and management very helpful in finding the right vehicle for my family and I

Dealer response

Daniel, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We are glad our team could help find the right vehicle for you and your family. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

C-Max service

Service performed on schedule. Nicely appointed waiting area. Pleasant employees.

4.3

Oil change

I like taking my car to Ford I know it will be done right. I don't have to wait long. I always get a car wash every time I get an oil change.