New 866-799-9554 Dealer Website
Used 866-796-4429 Email Dealer
Service 888-475-1423

Average based on 110 reviews.
  • Great place to buy a car

Thank you SO MUCH John!!! We appreciate your business, your recommendations & this review IMMENSELY!!!! #Millsfamilydealership

We have bought two cars at Mills in the last 9 months. On both occasions we had a great experience. Russ, our sales associate, was informative and helpful in every way possible. He, and the team at Mills, helped us to find two great used vehicles and we are completely satisfied with both. From start to finish, there were no surprises. The whole process was just great. We have now recommended Russ, and Mills to several friends and three of them have bought cars there. They all have had the same fantastic experience that we had. If you are looking for a new or used car, I highly recommend you check out Mills and while all the guys seemed great, I would also recommend you ask for Russ.

• Mills Mendacity

I've now dealt with Mills on two occasions. The first time was a friend from out of town took his diesel truck to the Moline Mills. They told him the block was cracked and he needed a new engine - a year later, after replacing a pump for about $100 himself, the truck is still running like a champ! Yesterday I contacted the Davenport Mills parts center. I explained the part I needed and asked the price and was quoted $389.95. I explained they must be looking at the wrong part as I'd consistently seen the part online for around $100. The woman I was speaking with got very indignant and rude and told me I "must be looking at after market parts which are crap." I explained that no they were GMC parts I was looking at and also explained the same part is used in multiple models and that other models have had recalls on the part and I didn't understand why ours wasn't. She continued being so rude that I actually hung up on her. I then called Green Buick/GMC and was absolutely THRILLED with their service! At Green, the part is $105, and after explaining about the part having chronic problems from what I found online when researching it, it turns out GMC has added "special service coverage" on their part and it's not going to cost me a dime to fix! THANK YOU GREEN and NEVER EVER GO TO MILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer service is one of our top priorities, so it's disappointing to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us, Tonya. Our manager would like to speak with you at (563) 345-5000 to discuss ways to improve your experience with Mills Chevrolet Co. moving forward. We hope to hear from you soon.

• My experience

Our experience with Valerie was truly amazing. When we came to Mills we were just shopping around for a new vehicle. When we left Mills that day we had purchased a new vehicle. As a new owner of a Trax, the salesperson you would want to deal with is Valerie, she is very knowledgeable and puts the customer first

• Purchase of 2016 Chevy Silverado

I purchase a Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ from Mills Chevrolet on 03/23/16. The service provided by Valerie Lawton was extremely professional. She knows her trucks and does not try to sell you something that does not fit you. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, I recommend stopping in to Mills Chevrolet in Davenport, IA, and ask for Val.

Mark, we are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience here at Mills Chevrolet! I will be sure to pass your positive feedback off to Val. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

• Buying Experience

Thank you for your review and for trusting Mills Chevrolet! We really appreciate your positive thoughts!

I dealt with Liz Weber on an internet lead, she was most helpful, very responsive and we almost had a transaction. The car happened to sell via walk in customer prior to us actually closing the deal on a car, but I trusted the dealership based on Ms. Weber.

• Great purchase experience with Jacob C

Great experience purchasing our new Colorado from Jacob at Mills. Almost named my baby boy after Jacob, but a family name just barely beat him out :)

Thank you so much for your kind and positive review! I will make sure to let Jacob know that it was a close tie! We really appreciate your business.

• New Silverado

My salesperson Russ was very helpful in getting what I wanted and needed in my new Silverado.

Darren, we couldn't be happier to have you as a loyal customer! Thank you for your positive review and for allowing us to earn your business!

• Great service

Always a great experience with Ben Tarnish. We let him know what we wanted and we were out in about 2 hours.

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your review! I will be sure to pass your kind words off to Ben. We appreciate your business!

• Great service

We have been dealing with Mills since 1989 with perfect results. Tom has been our service manager for most of the time and it is one of the reasons we keep coming back for our cars. That and Mike Welch, he doesn't pressure us when we are looking.

• Great People, Great Price, Great Experience.

Thank you for your positive feedback, Connor! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Dustin was a huge help and I would definitely return to Mills for my next vehicle purchase. The service was great, they worked with my schedule, and the price was right.