• Purchased a Jeep Liberty from Sarah Taylor

I was shopping for a jeep and Sarah was my salesman. She was honest and fun to deal with. She made the process painless and fun!

• Going Back to a Jeep

Wayne Weems, Shannyn Turner and Jeff Smith were all very cooperative and made the lease of our white Jeep 4x4 Renegade Latitude extremely easy. We were looking to lessen our monthly payment with another dealer and found Key Auto Mall willing to work with us. Could not be happier.

• Manager

Sarah Taylor approached us very easily and was very helpful with our questions and test driving. Then when we returned, she remembered us and was again, very helpful and always very cheerful. It was great working with her.

• new 2017 yukon from dan

great services everyone was kind and on top of every need

great services everyone was kind and on top of every need

• Randy Webster at KEY Auto Mall

Randy was very helpful with making sure I got exactly what I wanted, nothing less. He was very understanding with my price range. Wonderful job!!

• 2nd Time Buyer!!!

Bought my first vehicle with Wayne in 2015, its two years later and was time for a trade in! I of course contacted Wayne and within minutes has a response and time to come in and look at new cars where he and his team went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and happy with my new 2017 purchase!

• new journey owner

I am very pleased with my purchase. Carlos Gomez was very helpful with helping us find the right vehicle. He went above and beyond to make the process as smooth as possible. I would recommend him and Key Auto Mall to friends and family.

• Excellent experience for a long-distance purchase

The customer service (and honesty) makes all the difference when attempting a purchase from afar. This is particularly true with a used vehicle purchase, and Scott DeBruyckere was a joy in that regard. He was up-front about the vehicle and any concerns it may have, and he worked with me to come to a very reasonable price. I have yet to pick up the car, but am looking forward to the trip!

• Bought a 16 cherokee from tom reedy

Told him all the options that i wanted. Also the price that i wanted to be at. The very first car he showed me was exactly what i wanted at the price I want. Truly was the easiest car buying experience of my 35 years of buying vehicles .

• Bought a new JEEP from Sarah Taylor!

Sarah Taylor displayed exceptional customer service skills. She is knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She goes above and beyond!