Mclaughlin Motors

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 378 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

378 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mclaughlin Motors from DealerRater.com

• 2011 Buick Lucerne
    December 2, 2016

After viewing a vehicle online and speaking to Scott Schnabel, we drove 145 miles to see if this was a car for my wife. It was a positive experience i...n every way. We were purchasing a pre-owned vehicle, but you would have thought we were buying the top of the line auto from them. It was an extremely positive experience. A+

Smooth and Easy to work with
    April 17, 2018

We just bought a car from McLaughlin from 1.5 hours away. Dan Machu was our salesperson. He was timely with his responses, helpful with the pictures... he sent and how he answered all our questions about a car we had not seen before. He assured me of my concerns of the car's condition. When we arrived, we found a 5 year old car that looked brand new inside and out How pleasing it is to have someone tell you up front this is the car's condition and when you get there they match. This process was probably the easiest one of buying a car I have had yet. And I do much research on cars before buying. If you want a good deal and a dealership that is willing to work with you and not feel ripped off, then go here and see Dan.

Employees Worked With
    Backing up your fellow employee
    April 17, 2018

While waiting for my salesperson, I witnessed a customer treat one of your employees (Shaq) with ZERO respect. Shaq was extremely patient and profess...ional with him to a point I would not have been. I thought about intervening and decided not to. After 15-20 minutes, Josh came out of his office and stepped into confront this very rude customer. He proceeded to explain that there was no tolerance for disrespect to the sales team. After an exchange of words, the customer left the building. I commend Shaq for his patience with this person and Josh for stepping in to call out the customer on his rude behavior. Once the customer was gone, I told Shaq he did an awesome job with that person and I told Josh how impressed I was he was watching his co-workers back. The customer is NOT always right and this was certainly the case. HIGH FIVE to your sales team!

Outstanding experience. Great dealership
    April 17, 2018

Kris Hutton met us a we drove up on a cold call. Kris is a real gentlemen and a pleasure to work with. Our experience was low pressure. Kris throughly... explained everything about the car and its operation. He is very thorough. The price was exceedingly fair. Our Crosstrek has more standard equipment than many far more expensive cars did a few years ago. Our Finance man, Robert Coronado was also great toward with. He is very upbeat and through. Nice experience.

Quality Cars at Good Prices
    April 16, 2018

Just bought my second car from Jon and it is nice to not have to negotiate for thousands of dollars. The car for my daughter was already priced well ...below blue book and they treated me well on my trade.

Very pleasant experience
    April 15, 2018

I bought a used car from McLaughlin that I saw posted online. I worked with Dan Machu through email and phone calls getting everything finalized and w...orked out. It was a very good experience. The things that I appreciated most about Dan was how he never pressured me and how when we were emailing back and forth, he was very straightforward and clear. Once my wife and I decided to buy the car, Robert Coronado helped us get all the paperwork filled out. Both Robert and Dan were great to work with.

Amazing
    April 14, 2018

Matt Campbell was only focused on making sure I was in the right car. He wasn???t interested in pushing anything on me and answered all my questions a...nd concerns. His knowledge and professional were second to none and if you are looking for a no pressure and amazing care buying experience, go to McLaughlin and ask for Matt!

No Pressure!
    April 11, 2018

It seemed we took forever to come to a decision regarding the car we would purchase, but throughout this time, we were never pressured. We do not re...spond to the "high pressure" salesman, in fact I have walked out of other businesses when I felt I was getting the "hard sell." During this time the salesman we worked with, Matt Campbell, was patient and truly helpful whenever we showed up with new questions. Matt was knowledgeable, friendly, and very eager to help answer any questions we had.

Great Customer Service!
    April 11, 2018

We drove over an hour to come to McLaughlin's, rather than look locally. My wife and I were interested in a used Subaru that we heard was available. K...im sent us a video of the car immediately. We asked her to hold the car for us until the next day because we were Very interested. Upon arrival, we were immediately greeted by Brian Cox. We discussed the vehicle, drove it and purchased it! There were a few minor things that needed addressed and every detail was taken care of. When we received the car, it was immaculate! Throughout the entire process, each individual we encountered, Robert in finance and Josh Young, the new car manager, were both efficient, polite and professional. We toured the service department as well, and there is no doubt that We will drive to McLaughlin's for all of our service needs. The team of people at McLaughlin's far exceeded our expectations and we will definitely tell others about our car buying experience!

Best Dealer Ever!
    April 8, 2018

Of all the dealers we have bought new cars from McLaughlin has been the best, best price for the new vehicle, great trade in value, excellent financin...g. Unbelievable customer service!

Mclaughlin Motors