New 888-783-4112 Dealer Website
Used 888-784-1398 Email Dealer
Service 888-786-7192

4.5
  • Outstanding Dealership

I am not one to write reviews on anything I purchase but this dealer,deserves an excellent review. I have purchased 3 Corvettes and two Camaros from this dealership and they provided me with a perfect experience. Ric Zilmer and Paul in finance are the best people I have ever dealt with in the purchasing of a vehicle from start to delivery. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. Thanks Green Chevrolet and I will definitely be back for future vehicle purchases.

• The best dealership ever!

Amazing everyone here is absolutely incredible! Will be shopping here again!

Amazing everyone here is absolutely incredible! Will be shopping here again!

• Stress free car buying experience!

If your looking for a hassle free car buying experience, this it the place to go.

• Best car experience ever!

I purchased this car from out of state and flew in with a limited window of time to pick up the car. My salesman had someone waiting on me at the airport when I landed at 3 pm to drive me back to the dealership. When we arrived he took me to show me the vehicle while they were still detailing it and back up to finance to sign paperwork. I was out of the dealership and back on the road by 4:30 pm.This is the best and fastest experience I have ever had purchasing a car in the last 25 years. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car. All of the staff from my salesman to finance to the driver who picked me up at the airport were extremely courteous and attentive to my needs.

• Simply Perfection!!

Took delivery of my 2017 Z06 on Saturday. The staff at Green Chevrolet exemplify the definition of a five star experience and have unprecedented knowledge in the car industry, I simply could not be more pleased with the attention to detail and the communication provided from the staff throughout the process of ordering the car and taking delivery.

• My dream car delivered with profection.

I drove 500 miles to pick up my corvette and after waiting 45 years it was sitting in the middle of the showroom. Wow, what a amazing experience and the staff exceeded my expectations. A first class company.

• Joe Mathews

John Robinson was pleasant to deal with and I was happy with the overall process

• Excellent service from, Ivan Dahl

Had an excellent visit at Green Chevrolet in East Moline. We were helped by Ivan Dahl, he was very nice and friendly and made the buying process easy and enjoyable. This is our third time dealing with Ivan, and we wouldn't want anyone else, totally trust him.

• doc wallace sold me a prius

our sales rep explained everything to us clearly where we could understand. step for step

• bought a silverado from Doc @ green

Very Patient,friendly, and informed. Explained everthing very well.

Very Patient,friendly, and informed. Explained everthing very well.