Sunshine Ford Lincoln

Used 888-404-9110 Email Dealer
Service 888-310-3858

Average based on 262 reviews
  • Just leased a F150

I picked up my new 2014 F150. This was the most painless car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, his manager & the finance personnel were all helpful & knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

• 2016 Ford Escape 20,000 Mile Service

Always satisfied with the service of my car by Sunshine Ford

Always satisfied with the service of my car by Sunshine Ford

• Excellent!

Always top notch and a pleasure to deal with! Car was ready earlier then they said and detailed.

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• 2017 Ford Fusion

Sunshine Ford in Newburgh was great. They did not push me. I walked the lot. Found the car I wanted. When I entered the showroom I did not get pounced. One man walked up to me asked if I needed help and then a sales man was introduced to me. I did not see a color car I wanted... He drove me to another lot and there was the color I wanted! ?

• CUSTOMER FEEDBACK

Sunshine Ford is TOP NOTCH !!!! Personnel are Wonderful,Service is Great. Quite Simply the BEST. Thank you very much,Sunshine Ford.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Rene. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Regular customer

Service was excellent! I would return to this dealership for my next car.

Service was excellent! I would return to this dealership for my next car.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Sunshine Ford Lincoln, Anthony! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Dealer ratings

Easy to set up appointments. Can usually get you in for a quick look for emergency issues. Honestly let you know about a safety issue looming like break pads with excessive wear, etc.. Good mechanics!.

Peter, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Excellent

Always courteous, efficient, good service, good sales would highly recommend

Always courteous, efficient, good service, good sales would highly recommend

• ford fusion servicing at sunshine ford,newburgh ny

the driver's side door was broken and could only be opened from the outside, which made it difficult to exit the car. we brought the car to sunshine ford in newburgh , ny at 8 a.m. and were able to pick it up early that afternoon. as always, the work was done very well and quickly. we also really enjoy dealing with the Ladies at the service desk as they are knowledgeable and friendly.

• Regular maintenance

I have always had a positive experience @ sunshine ford...they have a good team..always professional and most importantly, respectful .

Claudio, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!