Sunshine Ford Lincoln

• Just leased a F150

I picked up my new 2014 F150. This was the most painless car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, his manager & the finance personnel were all helpful & knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

• Repair and Service

Kimberly Helms, Service Advisor at Sunshine Lincoln went out of her way to coordinate my repair. Excellent service.

• Alice

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

You are greeted by name. Kept apprised on your repair. Will not go to any other dealership for service of my 2015 Taurus. I live 80 miles away and always go to Sunshine for service.

• Service, oil change

Sunshine Ford in Newburgh NY, has always done an outstanding job. Although the show room is clean and neat is a bit outdated. However, I noticed that renovations are slated for the near future...

• ford fusion service

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Charles. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

the appt. was for regularly scheduled maintenance. Although we've never had a problem before, we were told that something else was needed. the price quoted was $800 for a valve cover gasket and transmission fluid leak. My husband, who takes care of a lot of our repairs, was concerned as he hadn't noticed anything leaking and the price seemed high. He advised the rep that we would wait for now (until he could check into this himself). after that, the rep said that he had made a mistake with the model and the price was actually only $500. we still decided not to have the work done until my husband can look at the car.

• Sunshine Ford Newburgh NY

I have been a customer since 1997. I have always been provided excellent service. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They keep me informed on the progress of repairs and scheduled maintenance.

• Sherry

Very satisfied with my service and overall experience

Very satisfied with my service and overall experience

• Service on 2/4/2017

These guys are terrific. Professional, knowledgable, fast. James at the service desk is most helpful and is a more than competent communicator.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Escape

Always treated with respect and the staff if pleasent

Always treated with respect and the staff if pleasent

• thomas scully

as always everything was as expected, good as always. once again I was completely satisfied