Sunshine Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (845) 245-2232 (845) 245-2232
Used (845) 245-2223 (845) 245-2223
Service (845) 245-2072 (845) 245-2072

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2014 Lincoln

My 75k oil change was completed in less than an hour while I was enjoying a cup of complimentary coffee in the spotless waiting area.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

For service and Inspection on My 2014 Ford Focus

Always a pleasure going to Sunshine Ford in Newburgh, NY. Bought my car there, too. The people there are very polite and professional and the car is always done in a timely fashion,

Service

Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Clean and nice environment.

jlharmer@msn.com

It was such a pleasure to buy a car from Sunshine Ford Randy Schmidt was the BEST salesman!

Dealer response

Hello Jeffrey, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

1.0

MSRP Price quoted was inflated by 25% when I enquired,

MSRP Price quoted was inflated by 25% when I enquired, dealership simply taking advantage of the consumer.

Best dealership around I bought 6 cars from them.

Best dealership around I bought 6 cars from them. All the departments are great and helpful.

President

Very pleasurable experience. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Service department was very thorough and up front about replacement part delays. However they stayed right on chasing the parts to turn the vehicle back quickly.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Great service and friendly staff

I am very satisfied with the service I received. I love that they came to my job to pick up my car. I had to call them because I forgot to tell them about a few issues I had with my car and they took care of them while my car was there. So convenient.

Dealer response

Hi Donna, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

1.0

Thought everything was completed, got email confirmation...

Thought everything was completed, got email confirmation about price and my rate of interest, said click here to accept which I did and set a time to go pick it up. Drove 2 hours one way to be told they want 60,000 for a vehicle with an msrp of 38,000. All the had to do was tell me before I drove all that way and I never would have wasted my time and money. Extremely poor communication.

Great sales transaction and the service department is...

Great sales transaction and the service department is excellent. They had the largest inventory of the model I was looking for.