403 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Meriden Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Love my Sonata 2.0

What a great time I had picking up my New Sonata. They made it fun. The showroom is all new and soon I her a new service Dept. can't wait.

• Great
    June 21, 2017

Everyone here at this dealership was super friendly and willing to work with us on getting a new car that fit our needs and expectations.

Meriden Hyundai

Deb, thank you for this nice review!

Meriden Hyundai

Deb, thank you for this nice review!

• leasing a hyundai
    June 20, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

Frank, thank you for taking the time to share your exprience, and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Ed!

ed ocasio was an excellent salesperson. he was friendly and knowledgeable. he was very helpful when we took a test drive and answered all our questions. regards, frank carta

• My new Hyundai
    June 17, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

Maria, thank you for sharing your experience! Enjoy your new ride, and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Ed.

My overall experience was wonderful at Meriden Hyundai my service was spectacular Ed is a pleasure to work with answers my questions whenever I have any something to answer and always calls me back in a timely manner I would refer any of my friends or family to your Hyundai dealership

• My New 2017 Hyundai Tucson Sport
    June 16, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

We're pleased that you love your new Tucson! Thank you for this nice review, and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Spencer.

I love my new Hyundai Tucson! Spencer at Meriden Hyundai was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely go back to Meriden Hyundai to purchase another car!

• Satisfied Customer
    June 15, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

Marco - We're extremely grateful for this review, the generous recommendation, and your continued patronage! Enjoy the new ride!

Great experience similar to the one that occurred in 2003 when I purchased my first Hyundai from this dealership.I would recommend to all my friends and relatives

• Excellent service.
    June 13, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience - we greatly appreciate the kind words!

Salesman was very knowledgeable. He did not waste time. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly.Show room was very clean as was the customer lounge.

• Extremely satisfied
    June 11, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

Everything was handled in a friendly and professional manner. This is the 4th vehicle I've purchased or leased from Joe Connolly. I've reccomended Joe to at least three others who purchased vehicles from him.

Meriden Hyundai

We greatly appreciate this fantastic review, your generous recommendation, and of course your continued patronage. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Joe!

• car purchase gratification
    June 11, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

I had a very simplified and satisfying experience with all the employees and Meriden Hyundai. My salesman was Nick Inman. he was personable, friendly, pleasant and accommodating. I told him what I had in mind and the first vehicle he brought me to was exactly the one I wanted and bought. I didn't even need to look at anymore. I came back a day or two later and within an hour nick, frank, amy and habib had everything finalized and I drove out in a 2014 Hyundai Tucson all wheel drive that I just love. I would indeed recommend anybody to buy a vehicle from Meriden Hyundai at this point in time

Meriden Hyundai

Selma, we're so glad you had a wonderful sales experience with us! Enjoy the new Tucson, and we'll be sure to pass along the kind words to the rest of the team.

• My Review
    June 10, 2017

Meriden Hyundai

Richard, thank you for your continued patronage, and of course this great review!

This was the 4th Hyundai that we have purchased/leased and the 2nd from this dealer. The experience was pleasant both times and the service we received on the previous auto was excellent.