• Made easy

I just stopped in killing time and looked at the new F150. Bought a truck that day. Dealership made it easy. Just that simple.

Thanks so much for your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Mitch

After the oil change on my truck, not only was it washed, but also the interior was cleaned & windows washed. Very nice job !

• Sales sales manager

Very rude did not even bother to try to address my concerns

Very rude did not even bother to try to address my concerns

• john ciacelli

I was very satisfied with my entire experience my salesperson (Dennis Osworth) was very helpful and took the time to find the truck I was looking for, I had a few problems with my truck and they took care of it and also provided me with a rental car and even delivered it to my work.

• Commited

Was more than willing to answer any questions I had.

Was more than willing to answer any questions I had.

• So disappointed

We were terribly disappointed in the selection as well as the overpriced vehicles.

We are very sorry to hear that we were unable to put the purchase terms together on the vehicle you wanted, We do appreciate your time and although we didn't have anything else you were looking for, we would be happy to do a market search at our expense and try to find a vehicle that fits both your budget as well as your wants and needs. Please feel free to call us at your convenience to start this process. Thank you again for the opportunity to do business with you and your family.

• F250 service

staff was very friendly in the service department only.

staff was very friendly in the service department only.

• used truck purchase

I was pleased with most of the experience while buying a used truck. The salesman Dennis Osworth was very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions I had. I did feel pressured at the end when I had what felt like high pressure sales by the finance team to purchase a warranty in trade for a cheaper interest rate, that part was disappointing, other than that I was pleased.

• Great Experience

I have bought my last few cars from Rogers Ford in Waterville and would recommend this dearlership to anyone. I would also recommend salesman, Dennis Oswald.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Tim. We appreciate your positive review. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Always Great Service!

I took our 2005 Ford Escape in for an oil change & check up. As always service is efficient, professional & done with the utmost courtesy. Been coming to Steve Rogers Ford since 2005. We've purchased three vehicles from this dealership. Dennis in sales & Dan and Rob in service are all excellent.