Sherwood Chevrolet Buick GMC

(4.8) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Worth the drive!

I purchased a 2011 GMC Denali from Brian which turned out to be worth the 250 mile drive from Vermont. All the paperwork was ready to go and Tony made... the process easy and was able to answer any questions we had to make the out of state purchase fast and simple. Facility is dated but a brand new facility is underway next door. I would have no problem driving back if they had a vehicle I wanted. Thanks Brian and Tony. JMM.

• Great dealership !!! Highly recommend.

Mark, Rob, Rachael and they entire staff were great to deal with. Everyone was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I will highly recommend Sherwood t...o others interested in purchasing or leasing a vehicle. I look forward to dealing with your staff for many years.

• Great Service

Staff are always friendly and the service is prompt. I always feel that they understand my needs. I never take my truck anywhere else.

• Prompt, courteous and professional

Always prompt, courteous and professional service. Able to schedule services without much delay. Prompt phone call when service is completed. Keep up ...the good work!

• excellent service

Excellent service, every time I visit they treat me like their family. My family have been loyal customers for 37 years.

• Excellent service

They always explain everything to me and keep me up to date on how everything is going. The work is always excellent and the staff is great

• Recent Visit.

The service we always receive is excellent. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The appointment was made for us so that it fit in to our bu...sy schedule and the service was done very fast and efficient. Love doing business with Sherwoods. "|"

• 1 Year Anniversary with my Truck

Coming up on owning my 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 for 1 year. Buying it from Sherwood gave me the confidence that I was buying a well maintained used truck. ...It has been running excellently since the day I bought it. Thank you Kevin Woodruff for helping me last April!

• GMC Truck Purchase

Given the excellent selection of vehicles on site, it make it easy to find the vehicle you're looking for and not have to wait for them to find one fo...r you. The pricing and willingness to work with you was excellent. The salesman Brian, is very knowledgeable, kind and accommodating making your purchase with Sherwood GMC very easy and pleasant. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop in at this facility, you wont be disappointed.

• Truck purchase from Sherwood Chevrolet

The sales person was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and took time to sit in the truck with me and answer every question I had. He explained abo...ut and showed me where all control knobs were and even took time to hook up my cell phone to the blue tooth. I am very pleased with the truck I bought and fully satisfied with Sherwood Chevrolet.

Sherwood Chevrolet Buick GMC