4.4
  • Horrible Customer Service

Lindquist Ford do not stand behind their vehicles. Service Department employees are rude. Service Technicians aren't knowledgable of Ford vehicles. I would not refer anyone to this dealership.

• average

Dealership was ok. Sales man didn't know much about the car, but it was used and not a Ford. Didn't provide complimentary drinks like most other dealerships.

• Best Place to buy a car

Great deals, Great people, Purchased several cars thru this dealership over the years, excellent place to purchase a car and have it serviced.

• Car care

Close by where I live, love driving thru the lot and looking at cars. Easy to get my car in for service.

• Nice People

Love my 2012 Escape and My Mustang I purchased from people I trust to Maintain and Service them.

• Lindquist

Great Job, Had My Car serviced. Came back cleaner than when it left. They picked up my car. Changed the oil, washed it, and returned the car on time.Thanks

• LINDQUIST FORD SERVICECE

PURCHASED A NEW 2015 F150. HAD REMOTE START, AND MUDFLAPS INSTALLED. EXCELLENT PLACE TO PURCHASE MY TRUCK AND HAVE IT SERVICED. THANKS LINDQUIST

• Excellent Service and great price

Bought my Taurus new from Lindquist Ford, have always had great service. Recently was in for new tires and was surprised by the deal I got on my new tires. Great job to all.

• Excellent Place to buy a car and have it service

Thank you for your business!

Couldn't ask for a better experience than buying my 1st car at Lindquist Ford. I trust their sales and service department way more than anywhere else I've ever been. If I ever need a bodyshop, it will be Lindquist Ford that does the repairs. Thanks Lindquist

Thank you for your business!

• Great Service Department. Friendly Staff

Dropped off My Escape for and axle seal leak, car was fixed and cleaner than when I dropped it off. Amazing. Great Job to all involved