Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor

New 888-439-6516 Dealer Website
Used 888-463-6038 Email Dealer
Service 877-263-4608

1043 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor from DealerRater.com
  • Mark Brown

Mark made the experience of getting a new car fantastic.He was very knowledgable and made sure I was happy all the way thru the process.I would highly reccomend you look up Mark Brown at Suburban Chevy in Ann Arbor if your looking for a car.

Hey your the best Paul. Let me know how that gas mileage is on your New Volt. And if anyone needs a Great haircut go see Paul at Luminosity Salon in Saline!!!

• Loretta Ryan

Patrick went above and beyond and dealing with AIS !!! He was aextremely helpful and very professional

• Frank and Judy Fike

Great. My wife and I both leased new Chevys . Melissa Gardner was our sales rep. and did a 5 star job.

• Terry Olson is the best! Almost better than the free cookies
    February 27, 2017

This is the third time I have dealt with Terry Olson at Suburban Chevrolet for my and my wife's vehicles and I will definitely be going back again. I just became a new parent and he made the transition into parenthood easier with a new Chevrolet Equinox. Can't say enough good stuff about him and the dealership and these cookies they sent me are AWESOME!

• Frustrated

They just charge you for labor and diagnostics. Giving you a good service is their least concern.

• Looking to buy a used car

They responded to my email right away and was very polite and helpful

They responded to my email right away and was very polite and helpful

Michael, we are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again!

• DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!
    February 8, 2017

If I could give a -0, I most certainly would. This is the absolutely worst dealership i've ever dealt with in my life. Watch out for your old moms and dads because they will take advantage of them at every turn. The first thing they did was try to give my mom a used car to lease (3k + miles) for a 30k mile and she would absorb the 3k herself! They said they would give her a bonus of $500 for that but if you do the math the 3k miles if you use all the miles on the lease is actually worth $700. Some bonus!!! Once they were called out on that they made a deal with us, shook hands on it and we were to return that Monday to sign the paperwork. They contacted my mom... my 82 year old mom.... and told her she would have to pay roughly $100 more per month. At that point I ended everything!!! There will be no "so long suckers" coming from you to this family. Suck it Suburban Chevrolet! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!

• Awesome experience
    February 2, 2017

Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac

Mike Burns was super helpful throughout the entire process. He listened to what I wanted and what my price range was. Not once did he try to upsell me into something I couldn't afford or didn't want. He helped me find something that matched my exact preferences for my dream Camaro. He was great with communication and not once was this ever even close to an unfavorable experience. I'd recommend him to anyone I know in the market for ANY make of car, (not just Chevy or Cadillac). Super great dealer and dealership! Jennifer helped me with financing and got me a very good deal (trust me, I work at a bank)

Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac

Congratulations on the new Camaro, we are always happy to hear from satisfied customers such as yourself. We look forward to helping you with the next one!

• Excellent
    January 13, 2017

Gagik helped me find the plan that worked best for my and what fits in my budget. I am leasing the perfect car with everything that I asked for.

Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac

It¿¿¿s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with Gagik and your entire dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again!

• No clue what they were doing, nor did they care
    January 7, 2017

I called and asked if the car was available and made an appointment. I live an hour and a half away (one way). Got there and the salesman (Andre, Don't know last name) greeted me and we went to go look at the car. We went to start it up and it wouldn't start, we assumed dead battery so he goes and grabs a portable charger and trys again. We ended up standing in the freezing cold for half an hour as he kept trying to start the car over and over until finally the battery pack goes dead. He then goes and gets jumper cables and trys to jump it with the mustang next to it. Finally we mention maybe we should check the gas, to which he said something like yeah it was right at the empty line when I was trying to start it. Wtf. So he takes another half hour to run to the gas station to get gas and comes back and fills the car up. We finally get it to start and think great, the body looks perfect and the car seems to be running well so it was worth all the hassle. We can finally take it for a test drive so he hands us the plate and the keys and goes back into the building and we get in, we go to shift it into reverse and it's stuck. Wont shift at all like it's locked up. Well ok guess there's nothing we can do and we turn it off and get out to go tell the guy, and step out into a pool of oil. The thing is literally gushing oil out the bottom. We wouldn't have made it a mile down the road before the engine blew up. We tell the sales guy and he goes out and starts the car and attempts to shift it and finally gets it to go into reverse then backs the car out. That's nice and all, but the thing is still spewing oil everywhere. When we mention that he tells us "you can always take it some were to get looked at". Again wtf, the car isn't drivable with a oil leak like that. We tell him no thanks we don't want the car like this. He just shrugs and parks it back in the same spot and goes back inside not even caring oil is flowing all over. Salesman didn't even bother to check if the vehicle would start before we got there. Didn't even think to make sure it had fuel then made us wait while he got some. Finally get the car started and find huge issue that he doesn't even seem fazed or bothered by (He didn't even seem surprised) Then parks it back without dealing with the oil leaking all over the ground. Guy just did not care. We actually would have considered the car for less money except they refuse to negotiate at all in the budget lot, and for a $1,500 car (including bogus fees), so no wonder he didn't care, he wasn't making any money off the commission). it is not worth it to them to fix so the car probably will end up in the scrap heap unless they sucker some person into buying it (probably trying to cover up the issues). Stay away from this dealership.