1181 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dahl Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Listener
    April 25, 2017

Shane Hicks the salesman was great so was Dave, Terry and Brandt. Shane listened and believed me when I told him what I needed and what I had to work with and effectively and accurately relayed that information to everyone else I worked with. No B.S. and attempts at things I said didn't want. They found me a car that was in the range and worked extra, extra hard to get to where I needed to be. Will definitely buy a car from them again.

• This was the best experience ever when buying a new vehicle
    April 23, 2017

Greg Hansen, Mike Faulhauber, and Mike Ohms made buying a new vehicle effortless and made our decision an easy one. There was no pressure. Greg was helpful when showing all of the features of our new Explorer. We look forward to working whit Dahl Ford and their team again!

• GREAT experience!
    April 22, 2017

Greg Hansen, Brandon Miller, and Mike Ohms were very helpful in helping us purchase a new Exploerer. They ensures I had all the details I needed to make the best decision for our family. THANK YOU!

• They were very informative and made the experience easy.
    April 17, 2017

Any questions I had they had the information and more. Knew a lot about the car they were selling. Made the whole experience very easy and comfortable.

• Always great sales and service!
    April 17, 2017

I've bought all 3 new cars I've owned through Dahl, and have had a great experience every time. Service is is always fantastic every time - all around great experience!

• Cream of the Crop
    April 17, 2017

We have always purchased our vehicles from Dahl Ford, and have always had a great experience. This time was no exception. From the moment we walked through the door, to the moment we walked off the lot, our time in the care of Dahl Ford was well spent and worth it. The sales department kept us well informed and was in no way pushy or forced anything on us. Everyone on their team took great care of us and even went the extra mile to keep our son happy and entertained while we were given an unbeateable Dahl Deal.

• Awesome Service
    April 16, 2017

We've been getting all our vehicles from Dahl Ford for a few years now. Every time we get excellent service. Mile Faulhaber has been our salesman every time. He's fantastic. This time we had Jeff Brown as our salesman as Mike was promoted. Jeff was fantastic also. It's so nice to know that we get such excellent service every time. A BIG THANKS DAHL FORD, MIKE FAULHABER AND JEFF BROWN!! I will definitely recommend Dahl Ford to all my family and friends!

• Excellent service
    April 14, 2017

We were treated exceptionally well Greg Hansen, Mike Falhauber and Mike Ohms are terrific to work with. We will tell others to look at Dahl.

• Eli was very pleasant to work with, high recommendation
    April 13, 2017

Can't understand why manager took over, after we had a test drive of the vehicle, seems to me they don't trust the salesmen to make a good deal

• Fast & Friendly
    April 13, 2017

Fast and Friendly, always have a pleasant experience at Dahl Ford. April always has a smile on her face. I recommend Dahl Ford to all my friends.