1308 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dahl Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Finally a F150
    October 12, 2017

This is the third purchase from Dahl and I am pleased with the out come. I have only had the truck a short while but so far I am very happy.

• Purchase of a 2017 ford explorer
    October 11, 2017

The experience and the help of Lisa Blaser and Mike Pepping on finding and helping get the right vehicle for us. It was done in a very timely and professional manner. WE LOVE DAHL FORD. This was our second vehicle purchased from them. Lisa was available every time I called and calmed my nerves. She has also followed up to make sure we were enjoying our explorer.

• Doc treated me right!
    October 10, 2017

Pulling into Dahl, I had no idea what to expect. I was just shopping around. Doc was the first employee to greet me and help me find a car that met all of my requirements. He showed me a Dodge in the used car lot. I fell in love with it! They offered a good deal for my trade in car and I was soon off the lot feeling very accomplished on a Saturday afternoon. While driving the car home later that night after running some errands, I heard some odd clunking and scraping. I pulled over immediately and checked to see what all the commotion was. The front tire calipers had both come undone and the bolts were loose or missing. Needless to say, I wasn???t in the happiest of moods. I wasn???t able to get the car towed till Sunday night because I was fighting insurance and road side assistance. Doc was keeping me in good spirits Sunday evening and promised to bring a rental to me as soon as he was able. The shop was amazed at what had happened and were incredibly sorry about the ordeal. They immediately fixed the calipers, replaced the bolts and even repaired the damage to the rims! On top of that all, Dahl even helped me with installing my microphone for the car???s bluetooth. I would highly recommend Dahl Ford to anyone in search of quality cars. Dahl had a great selection of Ford cars, and non-Ford cars. Their employees are a fun bunch and I???m always hearing a genuine laugh from somewhere in the building. They work very well amongst one another and they treat customers with even more respect, especially Doc. He went above and beyond making sure I was taken care of.

• Great Experience
    October 5, 2017

Very easy to work with. Great people, made it very easy and quick. The best experience I have ever had in car buying. I will go back fdor my next car

• Easy Easy Easy
    October 4, 2017

Worked with Dahl in the past and this time was just as good. Great money for my trade in. No haggling. Just honest people to deal with. Salesman Lisa Blaser was great and Mike Ohms in finance was also great. I'll be calling them first every time from now on.

• Great!
    October 4, 2017

Got the Mustang I wanted and everything was great! Dahl went the extra mile to get the mustang I wanted. Very pleasant experience! Elias was awesome!

• Excellent service!!!
    October 2, 2017

Fast and friendly service people. Had the oil changed and inspected my vehicle and had me back on the road in less than 30 minutes.

• Excellent Service
    October 1, 2017

My experience was great! They were friendly & helpful. It was my second car & I definitely go back great service overall highly recommend will definitely spread the word

• friendly helpful staff
    September 29, 2017

I spent many hours looking for a particular model, color body style and accessories. I couldn't find what I was looking for. The sales staff found a very close match and located it for me. They made me a good deal and I bought it.

• Excellent service!
    September 27, 2017

I recently took my vehicle in for an oil change. As usual, they provided the service quickly, explained what they did, what I would need next time and gave me information about some additional services I might be interested in.