Dahl Ford

Call This Dealer

1436 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dahl Ford from DealerRater.com

The Worst Credit
    April 6, 2018

I came into Dahl Ford in a bad spot with a car I disliked and poor credit (bankruptcy and foreclosure in the recent past). Although I was underwater b...y thousands on my trade, and there were title issues that should have dropped the value more, my salesman Steven, the VIP Manager Brenton, and the finance manager went out of their way to find me options. With my situation they got me into a Demo 2018 Fusion SE, with 72 month 0% APR financing. There was never a point in the process that felt rushed or pressured, aside from the normal closing room pitches for extended warranties and paint protection plus an insurance product. On the plus side, they add the extended warranty and highest cost paint protection into the negotiated finance numbers, so if you're wise, you'll walk out of the room with a lower payment than you negotiated.

Weston
    April 4, 2018

Went to Dahl Ford to find a vehicle for my handicapped mother. Had already lost out on a car at a different dealership. Weston was super friendly and ...helpful. Best experience at a dealership ever.

Weston Martinmaas

Service
    April 4, 2018

April is always thorough and accommodating to my service needs along with understanding my time restrictions and need for temporary transportation and... prompt phone calls.

Very Positive
    April 1, 2018

Eli was very patient and helpful and took time to get to know exactly what I was looking for in a car. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all m...y questions and address any concerns. He walked me through financing options and The overall experience was very positive and I will be a returning customer at Dahl Ford.

Elias Muñoz

Very Helpful
    April 1, 2018

April and the entire Service Department are excellent to work with and keep my car in excellent condition. They played a large role in my decision to... purchase a new car at Dahl Ford and April took time to walk me to the showroom and help me find a quality salesperson.

New lease
    April 1, 2018

My experience at Daul Ford was nothing but exceptional! Doug Stolenberg is a geat salesman he listened to my needs and met all my wants resulting in a... great deal, thank you!

2018 Escape
    March 25, 2018

I SENT MY WIFE THERE AFTER HER CAR WAS TOTALED OUT AS ALWAYS SHE WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF BY WESTON AND MIKE 2ND NEW TRUCK IN 8 MO. 100% RATING ON SALES... AND SERVICE ON MY NEW TRUCK HAS BEEN TOP NOTCH THIS IS OUR 3RD NEW CAR FROM DAHL AND IT WILL NOT BE THE LAST THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF MY WIFE SO WELL JIM

Lack Of Service
    March 24, 2018

Took my truck in due to transmission slip and had to wait a week to get it looked at and I was fine with that. I finally get it in and drop it off but... they don???t have a rental for me. So now I have to wait another week to get it looked at. My truck had also been seen for the TPMS and they stated that they couldn???t find the problem and they wouldn???t replace anything tire related unless I paid for it. It???s a faulty censor so I paid firestone to fix it. Then they called me to ask if I wanted to sell my truck and get a new one. I will not buy another Ford EVER. Trucks been in the shop 7 times since 2015. Owned an 09 Tacoma, was in the shop 1 time. I will have another review after my truck gets looked at. It???s not just this dealer either. The other Ford dealers suck too!

Dahl is the Best!
    March 24, 2018

I???ve been dealing with Dahl???s for the past 20 years and would never go elsewhere for sales or service. I???d never let another dealership touch m...y vehicles!

Purchased a new vehicle
    March 22, 2018

Great salesman had a problem and I feel confident it will be fixed in a timely manner! I received a printed quote and appreciated that!

Doug Stoltenberg