4.4
  • What A Class Act Wonderful Dealership

I honestly can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was and will actually be mailing a letter to the owner to commend the whole team at the Watertown buick gmc. On this survey, I will again just reiterate how wonderful my finance and I were treated. Our salesman Matt Burks was honestly a pleasure to work with and made the salesman from the other dealerships seem less than adequate in terms of his knowledge of his product, his excellent attitude and demeanor, and his ability to gauge our needs and meet them to get us in the truck we wanted. Also Kyle the manager was always enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming and a seems to bring a great energy to the watertown branch. He was so helpful and we could never thank him enough either. Honestly one of the best experience making a major purchase I have had. Everyone in the dealership went above and beyond. The rest of the staff was also great, specificly we met Ed in financing and a women named Rena. Both were very kind and friendly.

• Buick GMC of Watertown

Service work done in a timely manner. Friendly group of people.

Service work done in a timely manner. Friendly group of people.

We appreciate your wonderful feedback of your recent experience with us. We're happy to hear we were able to get you back out on the road so quickly! Thank you again for choosing Buick GMC of Watertown!

• Buick GMC of Watertown Service

They are a great dealership. I sent my father there after I bought my truck and he had the same experience. First dealership I have ever been to where I did not feel taken. I would recommend them to everyone.

James, we appreciate your wonderful feedback of your recent experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Buick GMC of Watertown! We hope to be of service to you again!

• Oil change

Good oil change and fast service lounge is comfortable and the tv is a joy to see while waiting there. Quite place.

Thank you for your review of our retail facility, Raquel! We hope you continue to choose Buick GMC of Watertown for all your vehicle needs!

• Great Place, Great Service

I am very pleased with my truck purchase. The personnel and service are great.

We appreciate your wonderful feedback of your recent experience with us. Thank you again for choosing Buick GMC of Watertown!

I am very pleased with my truck purchase. The personnel and service are great.

• Christine

Excellent experience. Friendly and efficient! Car was cleaned and prepped.

Excellent experience. Friendly and efficient! Car was cleaned and prepped.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our facility. We are glad to hear you had a great experience and are happy with the Service. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Good Service

Received oil change on my truck. Fast and good prices.

Thanks JBG! Appreciate you taking the time to comment and we look forward to seeing you again at our facility. Enjoy your day!

Received oil change on my truck. Fast and good prices.

• Loving my new car!

I love my new Acadia!!! Kyle and made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in to the dealership. He made sure that the Acadia was the best fit for my and my boys. They love it! And so do I! Thank you so much Kyle and the rest of Buick GMC of Watertown!

Thanks for the 5 star review Kelly! We are happy to hear you love your new Acadia (and that the boys do too!). We look forward to seeing you here at our facility again. Enjoy your day!

• Great bunch of guys

Stopped in and talked to Stephen about a truck they had in stock. Decided that I wasn't going to get it after all, but everyone was super nice.

Thanks for the 5 star review. We are glad you had a good experience in your search and hope that we can help you in the future! Stop in again anytime!

• Great Experience

Service department was easy to do deal with and repairs came out correctly.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, Joe. We appreciate it and hope that we can be of service again. Enjoy your day!

Service department was easy to do deal with and repairs came out correctly.