Charlie's Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep

• A No hassle!!

Thank you Stephanie! We really appreciate you making the trip to Charlie's.

Browsing the internet we found the car we wanted...but was just a bit out of our comfort zone. Taking a stab in the dark we called the dealership to see what the bottom line was that they could take for the vehicle. We told them upfront what we were willing to pay, and what we wanted for our trade. 30 minutes later we got in the car and made the 1 1/2 trip to the dealership. We didn't have to play the # game that many other dealerships play. The only thing I was not impressed with was many repairs had to be made to the vehicle as it had not been serviced yet, which delayed the delivery of the car by some time. The customer service was excellent and definately gave me some faith that not all car dealerships are shady!! Thanks!! Salesperson- Joyce Peters!!!

Thank you Stephanie! We really appreciate you making the trip to Charlie's.

• Can't say enough good things about Larry Majewski

I was looking for a Honda Fit and found many listings online. I emailed several asking for the VIN or Carfax. One kept saying it would send a VIN but never did. Another insisted I should call him first. Charlie's stood out because far from hiding, it had posted the Carfax in its listing. It was a good history, so I emailed late Friday night to say I was interested. Larry responded by email first thing Saturday morning, giving his cell number. By the time I called he was taking the car to be checked out. When I asked if there was room to negotiate on the price, he said there was some and he'd know more after the inspection. He called back to say that it needed new tires, so he'd gone ahead and had them put on. He then warned me that it had a broken side mirror and detailed a few cosmetic issues (it was a 2007 model) and quoted a very fair price. My wife and I drove down from Ann Arbor and he handed over the keys for a test drive. All went well and we came back to close the deal. Matt handled the paperwork very professionally, including the Michigan title application. There were no surprises - the price was exactly as agreed. We got a great car at a great price, and had the best car-buying experience of our lives. Thank you Larry, Matt, and everyone at Charlie's!

• great people

No hassle. No disappointment. Jay and all the employees were polite not pushy and did not try and sell me something out of my price range. I appreciate the great customer service! My first stop on my next vehicle upgrade.

• Professional and to the point

Thank you Steve, for your business and thoughtful words. We sincerely appreciate them.

I told the salesperson, what I wanted and they delivered. Also I really enjoyed the ride of the Ram 1500, it was a very comfortable ride.The sales person was strait forward, answered my questions and was very professional.