Charlie's Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep

New 877-438-6137 Dealer Website
Used 866-696-3001 Email Dealer
Service 877-285-7724

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • A No hassle!!

Thank you Stephanie! We really appreciate you making the trip to Charlie's.

Browsing the internet we found the car we wanted...but was just a bit out of our comfort zone. Taking a stab in the dark we called the dealership to see what the bottom line was that they could take for the vehicle. We told them upfront what we were willing to pay, and what we wanted for our trade. 30 minutes later we got in the car and made the 1 1/2 trip to the dealership. We didn't have to play the # game that many other dealerships play. The only thing I was not impressed with was many repairs had to be made to the vehicle as it had not been serviced yet, which delayed the delivery of the car by some time. The customer service was excellent and definately gave me some faith that not all car dealerships are shady!! Thanks!! Salesperson- Joyce Peters!!!

Thank you Stephanie! We really appreciate you making the trip to Charlie's.

• great people

No hassle. No disappointment. Jay and all the employees were polite not pushy and did not try and sell me something out of my price range. I appreciate the great customer service! My first stop on my next vehicle upgrade.

• Professional and to the point

Thank you Steve, for your business and thoughtful words. We sincerely appreciate them.

I told the salesperson, what I wanted and they delivered. Also I really enjoyed the ride of the Ram 1500, it was a very comfortable ride.The sales person was strait forward, answered my questions and was very professional.