Brondes Ford Lincoln

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Awesome service
    September 14, 2017

My wife and I decided we were going to get a bigger car because our family had grown so we decided to go to Brondes. We met Sonja Franko at the entran...ce of the dealership and it was as if she was waiting for us. I was immediately impressed by how friendly, down to earth and honest she was. She went above and beyond to give us every information we needed to choose the right car and obtain it for us. My wife and I went to buy a car, we not only got the car we wanted, we made a friend. Thank you Sonja. We love our new car.

Mr. and Mrs. Osiyemi, from Sonja Franko and all of us at Brondes Ford Maumee we sincerely thank you. We look forward to seeing for your first maintena...nce.

Exciting to buy a new vehicle.
    February 28, 2018

I was referred to Marc Monroe upon entering Brondes Maumee dealership, to inquire about price points on the F-150 pick up truck. Marc was courteous ...and efficient in providing me the information I was seeking and went one step further when I indicated my company had at one point had a fleet number. He immediately searched for the the number and found that it was inactive. Marc then provided me with the info. to reactivate my company's fleet number. Once I had decided to go ahead with the vehicle acquisition Marc once again made the process, a no hassle experience. His knowledge of the vehicles and the buying/leasing process and get it done attitude were truly appreciated. Took delivery of the vehicle on Monday afternoon and couldn't be more pleased with the initial vehicle experience and quality built into it. Let's not forget George Low in the finance and document office, he made the process of inking the deal painless. Thank you, to the Brondes Maumee team!

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback for our sales and finance teams. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about the F15...0 you purchased and thank you again for choosing Brondes Ford Lincoln!

Thanks
    February 26, 2018

It was a great experience. It was easy, fun, and very professional! Highly recommend. Love my new car! Thanks

Gwen, we are happy we could could make your experience buying a new car a positive one! Safe travels!

Problem with air suspention
    February 26, 2018

The whole process went very smoothly. Great experience.

Oil Change
    February 26, 2018

Good work and nice people. Real happy with the oil change. The truck was clean when returned.

A Very Pleasant Experience
    February 26, 2018

Our experience was very pleasant from beginning to end. Sonja did a wonderful job. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and everything about our... deal was straightforward. We will definitely be back.

Good Service
    February 26, 2018

Fast service. Oil change and tire rotation seemed completed

Shelly, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look ...forward to your service next visit!

Salesman Dealership Review
    February 19, 2018

Bill Neumeyer is an excellent salesman. He went out of his way to help me find the car I wanted. He is extremely knowledgeable about the cars and a...ll the functions. I would always buy my future cars from him. Also everyone at the dealership was helpful in whatever way helped me get my new car.

We sincerely thank you Karen for the Great Review. Bill has definitely been around and put his time in. Starting at the Original Secor Rd store many y...ears ago;) and building his knowledge everyday. Again we thank you and please feel free to contact Bill anytime using his direct line at 419-887-5070.

sales
    February 16, 2018

Wife and I were looking for a vehicle in a certain price and Gorden Wend got the vehicle within are budget. Very honest to do business with

Thank you Kim for the Great Review. Gordon is one of the Best and it shows. Contact Gordon at anytime on his direct line at 419-887-5060

New car
    February 3, 2018

I can’t say enough great things about Brondes! Scott made the whole process easy, was engaging and personable, and answered the million questions I ha...d. They worked with me to get my payments exactly where I wanted them, walked me through the paperwork and made sure I got exactly what I needed. I even got a follow up call about a week later to make sure I was still happy with my purchase. Highly recommended!

Deb, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy ...to assist you! Safe travels!

Brondes Ford Lincoln