Sorg Nissan

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 37 reviews

• January 31, 2016

I had been looking for 6 months for a barely used Charger. I found a one owner local trade in with all my desired options at Sorg Nissan using Cars.com.... I contacted LeAnn via chat on their website in the morning. She called me right away and we set up everything via email since I lived a few hours away. I picked it up in the afternoon with a very smooth and quick transaction. The car was in excellent condition, and just as described. Greg, the sales specialist, was also a pleasure to work with - very friendly and helpful. The whole process was fantastic, and I would not hesitate to recommend Sorg Nissan to anyone.

Thank you for making the trip, we were so happy to help.

October 3, 2017

Really good and fast service. We thought we would have to wait longer for the car and we were happily surprised. Our salesman, Josh was great and he really... helped us out a lot.

September 3, 2017

When i bought my truck here the whole thing was a great and flawless process. I did not have to wait very long at all from the time I stepped foot in... the door to the time I was walking out with my new purchase. The staff made it a quick and great experience and did not give any of run around that a typical car dealership would. They were very clear, concise and to the point making it so easy for me to decide to buy feom them. I highly recommend this dealership.

March 19, 2016

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and from the first day of purchase I have never such bad and unprofessional service from any place before. I... purchased a 2015 Nissan Versa and when I left the dealership I almost ran out of gas because the vehicle was on empty. When I emailed the sales person she emailed me back and informed me the dealership does not put gas in the vehicles they sale. Then I did not receive my paperwork for over 3 weeks and then had to rush to the BMV so I didn't get a penalty for being over 30 days. Had to leave work early because I only has 3 days to get it done. The last straw was I had an appointment to get work done after that for an issue on the vehicle and when I went to drop off my vehicle after driving an hour I found that the loaner vehicle was so filthy that I just turned around and took my vehicle back home with me. I figure I'm better off just calling Nissan directly because working with this dealership is to stressful and I don't get the impression that they care to much for the customer once the deal is made. I wish I would have done more research before purchasing from them.

February 18, 2016

We recently purchased a new Xterra, and had a very good experience. Abby was especially nice to work with and was key in making the whole transaction go... smoothly. I would highly recommend Sorg Nissan.

September 24, 2015

Brought my car in for service. They explained everything very well. No pressure to do more things than what I had planned.

September 3, 2015

Very friendly and great quality Professional Service. They answered all my questions, serviced my Nissan, put on new tires. It feels and runs like a new... vehicle. My next vehicle purchase will be at SORG Nissan.

August 28, 2015

Neal @ Sorg Nissan in Warsaw was a huge help! He made the car experience easy to understand, I truly felt he had my needs in mind when helping me buy this... car. He has surely changed the "used car salesman" stereotype in my mind. I would recommend anyone to go to them for their next car purchase!!

Glad we could help!

August 18, 2015

My expierence has always been very positive. Even when I have had concerns, everyone has taken the time to explain and go the second mile to make things... comfortable. Obviously a well run orginization!

August 17, 2015

Sorg Nissan Service has been wonderful. They will walk you through the itemized bill and review what items will be coming up in the near future to prepare... for. Well done!