Sorg Nissan

42 reviews

January 23, 2020

Great experience recommended highly timely service detailed. Service with a smile people care Great popcorn Clean shop Awesome place Always know what... to expect Feel like part of a family

Thank you Jack for your kind words and for your business!

January 12, 2020

Great job and quick service!!! I can always get an appointment on a timely fashion and am in and out so quick. I will always use Sorg Nissan.

Thank you so much for the kind words and for all of your past and future business.

• January 31, 2016

I had been looking for 6 months for a barely used Charger. I found a one owner local trade in with all my desired options at Sorg Nissan using Cars.com.... I contacted LeAnn via chat on their website in the morning. She called me right away and we set up everything via email since I lived a few hours away. I picked it up in the afternoon with a very smooth and quick transaction. The car was in excellent condition, and just as described. Greg, the sales specialist, was also a pleasure to work with - very friendly and helpful. The whole process was fantastic, and I would not hesitate to recommend Sorg Nissan to anyone.

Thank you for making the trip, we were so happy to help.

January 10, 2020

I am always taken very good care of at Sorg Nissan. Professional, short wait time, easy to get an appointment. Lately however I have heard a cabin noise... when my car attains a higher speed. Not only do I hear it, but two daughters also hear it. We aren't real sure where it comes from, but the dealership on two separate occasions say they don't hear anything.

Thank you for your business! As for the noise, do you hear the noise all the time or is it an intermittent noise that comes and goes? We would be happ...y to have a service advisor take a test drive with you so that you can point out the noise to them and we can try to track it down for you.

January 10, 2020

I scheduled an appointment for an oil change. And they kept coming up to me while I was in the waiting room trying to force me to do other things on my... vehicle they didn’t need done.They were really pushy. They even broke a washer and charge me for it. I did not like my experience at all I felt like I was nickel and dime for every little thing and they were really pushy on trying to push other services on me

We thank you for your service and for your feedback. We definitely do not want to come across as pushy. Our service department does not work on commis...sion for the service work that they do, so they do not have any type of hidden agenda to push extra services upon you. With that being said, we do feel it is our responsibility to our customers, to do a thorough vehicle inspection and inform you of what we see and then allow you to decide what work to proceed forward with.

September 17, 2018

They were quick to answer my questions, and even replied on a Sunday which was surprising! Didn't end up purchasing a car being it sold, but they let me... know immediately! I trust this dealership. 5 Stars for customer service.

October 3, 2017

Really good and fast service. We thought we would have to wait longer for the car and we were happily surprised. Our salesman, Josh was great and he really... helped us out a lot.

September 3, 2017

When i bought my truck here the whole thing was a great and flawless process. I did not have to wait very long at all from the time I stepped foot in... the door to the time I was walking out with my new purchase. The staff made it a quick and great experience and did not give any of run around that a typical car dealership would. They were very clear, concise and to the point making it so easy for me to decide to buy feom them. I highly recommend this dealership.

March 19, 2016

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and from the first day of purchase I have never such bad and unprofessional service from any place before. I... purchased a 2015 Nissan Versa and when I left the dealership I almost ran out of gas because the vehicle was on empty. When I emailed the sales person she emailed me back and informed me the dealership does not put gas in the vehicles they sale. Then I did not receive my paperwork for over 3 weeks and then had to rush to the BMV so I didn't get a penalty for being over 30 days. Had to leave work early because I only has 3 days to get it done. The last straw was I had an appointment to get work done after that for an issue on the vehicle and when I went to drop off my vehicle after driving an hour I found that the loaner vehicle was so filthy that I just turned around and took my vehicle back home with me. I figure I'm better off just calling Nissan directly because working with this dealership is to stressful and I don't get the impression that they care to much for the customer once the deal is made. I wish I would have done more research before purchasing from them.

February 18, 2016

We recently purchased a new Xterra, and had a very good experience. Abby was especially nice to work with and was key in making the whole transaction go... smoothly. I would highly recommend Sorg Nissan.