• Easy buying experience

Bill went above and beyond the call of duty to help us get the vehicle we finally decided on. I only changed my mind three times and Bill didn't flinch once even though he had the papers ready to go. We got the options I wanted, the trade in we wanted and it was in the price limits he wanted.

• Recall Service

even during the spring blizzard, my recall repair was handled quickly and efficiently

• Servicing my 2013 Impala

Very polite when I entered the service dept. and got better from that point. The lady in charge was so polite with everything. I bought my car three years ago at a big dealership on route 65. Maybe I will rethink where I buy my cars from now on. Gary Baker Hammond Indiana

• Smith's in Hammond--Service Dept.

I bought my car from Smith's 14 years ago & have it serviced there. They are honest and always do excellent work.

• 2007 Chevrolet Equinox

I was able to wait to have my vehicle serviced. The waiting room has been remodeled very well.

• New car

It was a very easy experience everyone was very helpful And nice i would go back there again when I get another car

• Drake Review

Excellent service! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone

Excellent service! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone

• GREAT SER. I WILL SHOP THERE AGAIN.

WONDERFUL SERVICE. AND WILL BE SURE TO GO TO SMITH. I'VE SHOP AT SMITH SEVERAL TIMES AND THIS TELLS YOU THAT I AM SATISFIED WITH THE COMPANY

• Mark & Vicky Vicksinich

We have been coming to Smith for years Larry Hill sold us our first car in 1977 Also the service dep is great We usually have Tonya she is the best

• Car servicing

Always good service. Very nice new customer waiting area.

Always good service. Very nice new customer waiting area.